Hacking A few questions...

F4LK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi everybody,
So i went ahead and bought a new "new" 3ds (normal one) which came with 9.9.0.26E

I want to install a9lh and it's not my first time doing it but, i do have a question before i start with this.

I know that the current firmware is exploitable, so, should i just update to the latest to be safe or can i just continue with my current firmware, could anything go wrong with the fw i have currently?

Also, is the default Micro SD good enough for all of this or should i go ahead and format it before i do anything.

Probably has been asked a billion of times and i'm sorry for doing it again, but before i end up regretting doing something, i might as well ask, right?

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by F4LK,

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi everybody,
So i went ahead and bought a new 3ds (normal one) which came with 9.9.0.26E

I want to install a9lh and it's not my first time doing it but, i do have a question before i start with this.

I know that the current firmware is exploitable, so, should i just update to the latest to be safe or can i just continue with my current firmware, could anything go wrong with the fw i have currently?

Also, is the default Micro SD good enough for all of this or should i go ahead and format it before i do anything.

Probably has been asked a billion of times and i'm sorry for doing it again, but before i end up regretting doing something, i might as well ask, right?

Thanks for reading.
The process would basically be the same, because you already have kernel9. The 4GB microSD is enough.

Reactions: F4LK

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.