Hacking A few questions

klein

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I finally managed to get Gamma on my Wii and I have a few questions before I go backing up my games.

If I live in the U.S. my Wii should be NTSC-U right? So if I were to put a backup onto a disk I should make sure it is NTSC-U or it might brick my Wii right?

Also if anyone here uses Nero to backup games, can someone give me a link to a guide to backing up games with Nero?

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
If I live in the U.S. my Wii should be NTSC-U right? So if I were to put a backup onto a disk I should make sure it is NTSC-U or it might brick my Wii right?
Gamma blocks updates, it's 90% of GeckoOS and blocks updates, also you know not to update,, unless it;s your own region game, if you ever wanted to update

what firmware you on? on 3.2 for more security install a few starfall patches, if not it's ok just use gamma like normal and you wont be prompted for an update..

QUOTEAlso if anyone here uses Nero to backup games
i only use Nero 6, Simple click Burn image to disc, select burn speed, insert blank dvd, burn...play

klein

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I am on 3.2. Luckily I found out not to update a day before the update game out. So if I use Gamma the game will never prompt me to update right?

Also I don't need to unscramble games or anything like they use to in the past?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a