A few questions about the GBA emulator.

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by RemixDeluxe, Mar 21, 2011.

Mar 21, 2011
  1. RemixDeluxe
    OP

Member RemixDeluxe GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    1. Im playing pokemon emerald and I was wondering why my game doesnt save the next time I go to play it. I go to the menu and save like I would on a retail cart.

2. What does the CPU frequence do, does this affect the battery life in any way?

3. How do you add cheat files? I would like to add codes I made through ciros pokemon maker.

2. Terminator02

Member Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

United States
    1. you have to press the exit icon to leave the emulator before turning your DS off

2. the higher the CPU frequency the higher performance, and thus, the quicker the battery runs out

3. i'm pretty sure u have to create each cheat file separately or something, i remember it being a lot more complicated than just a .dat file in a folder, not really sure right now sorry T.T

3. RemixDeluxe
    OP

Member RemixDeluxe GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    My CPU frequency is set to 2. I dont notice much of a difference when playing it at other levels, is there any specific reason to ever touch it?

4. Presto99

Member Presto99 You slammin, bro?

United States
    Not if it runs fine as is. Some other games would probably run better at higher levels, but if it works fine, don't up it.

5. Terminator02

Member Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

United States
    on emerald it works fine on 1, i've been able to keep it at 1 frame skip on automatic (set the frame skip to 0 while on automatic and it should automatically adjust to 1)