a few Qs, regarding save conversion

ABGX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hello and sorry for possibly dumb questions, won't bore with a backstory

i converted pokemon moon.3ds from card1to2 (or the other way around, whichever way it would be)
i have progress in a .cia install of pokemon moon, is there any way to get the .3ds to use that?

i also have progress in virtual console "mario's picross", is there any way to get that save that may by chance be compatible with a retroarch emulator (i know this is the most likely no ever)

i have a gateway card which i now see ir archaic but it does literally everything i need, id just like to know if i can shift either of these saves!

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to dump saves on a .cia based 3ds game, you can use a tool like Checkpoint, and then you should be able to use something like PKHeX to convert the save into a .sav

I am not sure about mario picross however, google would probably be your best option.

Reactions: ABGX

ABGX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so while pkhex absolutely reads like it does, and probably does, im probably missing something when it comes to how these saves work

either way, i have managed it by using JKSV to back up the cia save, then imported it onto the "card" which i had no idea it could do and it works

will respond and leave this here so it doesnt become one of those posts years in the future where people search but cant find cos its deleted XD

Reactions: Plazorn

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so while pkhex absolutely reads like it does, and probably does, im probably missing something when it comes to how these saves work

either way, i have managed it by using JKSV to back up the cia save, then imported it onto the "card" which i had no idea it could do and it works

will respond and leave this here so it doesnt become one of those posts years in the future where people search but cant find cos its deleted XD
Great! I am happy to have helped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...