Hardware A Few Normal Switch Questions

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any way to download all game updates at once? if not, is there a way to be notified of a new update? I see the download progress bar option in the my profile home page, but I don't know what that does. also, is there any way to list older game history? right now, I only have three titles listed. I guess that's because I haven't played any other games for a while (been engrossed with ys viii :P). I'd like to see how much time I've clocked in odyssey. thanks!

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, you could just start downloading each update and it'll queue one after another. If you're connected to the internet, your system will periodically check for new game updates and prompt you to install them when you start up that game. As far as older game history goes, I presume you're talking about your activity log? Nothing is thrown out, so if you start up a game, it'll float to the top of the activity log and any hours you've had prior will be listed there. So just start up Odyssey, and it should appear at the top of your activity log along with your hours. Do note that hours only show up after about 7 days, if I'm correct. Any earlier and it'll display, "Played for the first time XXX days ago" or something like that.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks. I hadn't started up a game that had an update and received a prompt. I guess that makes sense. I'm just obsessive when it comes to updating my games/system. I own about 12 games, and some of them, including breath of the wild, I haven't even started. I've beaten around 5 of them though. I just don't like starting up a new game unless I've beaten ones I'm already playing. :D

yes, I mean activity log. it's too bad it's not like the 3ds one. it says that it can store 20 games, but mine only shows 3. is there a way to display them all at once or is this due to not having played those games for a while?

also, is it possible to move saves to a micro sd card? I thought I read that it was possible, but then I hear that saves have to remain on the system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all