Hacking A few noob questions

WhoIsDatMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First and foremost I want to thank everyone for an AWESOME site!! great working and thank you so much for the support you guys and gals give to us noobies! my hat is off to you!

Now for the questions. I am currently on 3.4U and have HB up and working fine. I turned off "24connect" so I think I am safe from anymore "upgrades"

I want to install SoftMii v0.9.5 is this a good thing to do or are there better "packages" of hacks?

From what I understand after I do this I will be able to play ISO's of Wii games is this true? Is there a guide for how to do it?

I have Mplayer but is won't play movies from DVD is there a way to make so it will? if so is there a guide for that?

Will the Wii play Gamecube games as well? if so is there a guide for that?

Is there a way so the Wii will read SD cards larger then 2Gig? (and you guessed it) Is there a guide for that as well?

I like the little games that HB has, is there a site that has more like that for free like the old games?

Thank you for any help or direction you can give.

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are no auto updates. It's a Nintendo scare tactic.

And please, noob or not SEARCH. Look at the stickies. Skim through a few pages of threads. Take notes, literally ... write that shit down so you remember better. All the answers to your questions are here

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so that was a lie... well anyway always rember to read stickys first they are the most imporant thing for any website!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans