Hacking A few different things.

krissynz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was recently looking aorund the boards and couldn't quite find everything I was looking for, so I am posting here trying to find some help, yeah I am sure they are total noobie questions.

1. Is there any way while using Backup Loader Gamma 0.3 to keep force NTSC on? Everytime I restart it, it's back off.

2. What is this Gamecube backup loader I keep hearing about? Any guides on how to install/use it? Does it use .gcm files or a different type?

3. How do you backup a Wii game from the Wii to a USB flash drive?

4. Is there anyway to play Castlevania Symphony of the Night on the Wii? Maybe through a Playstation emulator?

5. I downloaded the Wii64 emulator, how do I set this up on my card so I can play it?

If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
krissynz said:
4. Is there anyway to play Castlevania Symphony of the Night on the Wii? Maybe through a Playstation emulator?

The last time i searched info about the playstation emulator i found out that this game is one of the games not being playable at all.

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
krissynz said:
I was recently looking aorund the boards and couldn't quite find everything I was looking for, so I am posting here trying to find some help, yeah I am sure they are total noobie questions.

1. Is there any way while using Backup Loader Gamma 0.3 to keep force NTSC on? Everytime I restart it, it's back off.

2. What is this Gamecube backup loader I keep hearing about? Any guides on how to install/use it? Does it use .gcm files or a different type?

3. How do you backup a Wii game from the Wii to a USB flash drive?

5. I downloaded the Wii64 emulator, how do I set this up on my card so I can play it?

If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

1. get an autoboot force ntsc dol
2. look at the forum youll be amazed whats a few threads away
3. dvd dumper google waninkoko
4.answered above
5.dont wast your time but if you really have to read the instructions http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_apps/Wii64

krissynz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course, thanks anyway
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat