A few different things.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by krissynz, Feb 14, 2009.

1. krissynz
    OP

krissynz Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2009
    United States
    I was recently looking aorund the boards and couldn't quite find everything I was looking for, so I am posting here trying to find some help, yeah I am sure they are total noobie questions.

1. Is there any way while using Backup Loader Gamma 0.3 to keep force NTSC on? Everytime I restart it, it's back off.

2. What is this Gamecube backup loader I keep hearing about? Any guides on how to install/use it? Does it use .gcm files or a different type?

3. How do you backup a Wii game from the Wii to a USB flash drive?

4. Is there anyway to play Castlevania Symphony of the Night on the Wii? Maybe through a Playstation emulator?

5. I downloaded the Wii64 emulator, how do I set this up on my card so I can play it?

If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

2. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    The last time i searched info about the playstation emulator i found out that this game is one of the games not being playable at all.

3. Wiisel

Wiisel GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 4, 2008
    1. get an autoboot force ntsc dol
    2. look at the forum youll be amazed whats a few threads away
    3. dvd dumper google waninkoko
    4.answered above
    5.dont wast your time but if you really have to read the instructions http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Homebrew_apps/Wii64

4. krissynz
    OP

krissynz Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2009
    United States
    Of course, thanks anyway [​IMG]

5. Wii-Nis

Wii-Nis Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2009
    United States
    Dirty Jerzy
    and if you're gonna play SOTN just get it on a 360, 1080p hd its the fucking cats meow