a creative science homework

TheViolentOne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah I need to prepare a homework about acid rains I made my research now I only need a creative idea

our teacher gives 15 points to creativity .I have to get a 85 points from this homework ...I cant write my homework to single papers and make a file ? cant write it to cardboard too..so I have to do something different from normal homeworks the time is 7.03 pm here Im sleeping at 9.30-10 pm I have to do this homework tonight..so please help Im waiting for your creative ideas and if you need to ask anything please do Ill do whatever I can to complete this mission...I mean homework ..thankQ .
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
A video might go down well if you know your way around Movie Maker and you make it decent (as in no glaring, blinding colours, horrible transitions and terrible music)

A Poster perhaps? Although that would be a likely choice.

I hate it when teachers pull crap like this on you...its such rubbish. THIS IS SCIENCE NOT ART!!

D

Deleted_171835

Jamstruth said:
A video might go down well if you know your way around Movie Maker and you make it decent (as in no glaring, blinding colours, horrible transitions and terrible music)

A Poster perhaps? Although that would be a likely choice.

I hate it when teachers pull crap like this on you...its such rubbish. THIS IS SCIENCE NOT ART!!
Lol.

In my science course, creativity only counts to 5% of your mark. It's still stupid, though.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Create acid rain. Buy a few of those tiny CO2 cylinders, take distilled water to act as rain, mix the two in a bottle or a balloon, use litmus paper to show the water became acidic because it reacted with CO2 to form formic acid.

That's one of the reasons for the acidity in "acid" rain.

(The other two are sulphur oxide and laughing gas, and no, you can't do those.
wink.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all