Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

[PURPLE TEXT AND EMOTICON RAGE]

Shut up and stop posting.

Also damn, you could actually use the keyboard in pictochat or other games like an actual keyboard.

e: wow urza you've made my list twice. you're an elaborate troll, right?

You should really go to a board where you cannot change your text's color and font, if that annoys you so much.

If Urza's supposed faggotry annoys you, then criticize the CONTENT of his posts, otherwise, you'll just look like a shallow dipshit, which I am sure you aren't.

rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Also damn, you could actually use the keyboard in pictochat or other games like an actual keyboard.

You should really go to a board where you cannot change your text's color and font, if that annoys you so much.

I think you mean that *points at quote*

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

I think you mean this *points below*

Hee heee! It's broken, I know. I think the "close all tags" button doesn't work, I hadda type the damn closing tags.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Mod's good for showing off at home, but I don't think it's so good for playing or anything like that.

Also, Urza: what if the kind of person you consider worth of reading posts of used an emoticon? Would that make the content in the post worthless? You are one of a fool, in the most compassive terms of the word. Now, if you will excuse me, I feel to fill my post with emoticons:

lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif
lecture.gif

May the yellow Deacon stick his index finger into your purple whiney poop.

P.S: Some of the most intelligent and worth-the-time essays I ever read were accompanied by emoticons, and many fool writings were not, hence the fact I mind reading both kinds of writings, as that thought of yours may save time on "hopeless" posts, but it will surely make you read crap anyways and miss a lot of interesting contributions.

Had I been one of the users looked down on by you, I would have surely written less nice words on this post. And try not to change that, will you? Nice.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First I have no issue with coloured text within reason (no rainbow or light yellow in white), second for those using firefox hit tools -> options -> content and you can choose how you want a font. Smilies (I have a gripe with them but I can ignore can be killed by visiting http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=04 this may kill normal pictures as well though. Instead add http://gbatemp.net/style_emoticons/default/* to you ad filter.

As for making one Hitto FPGA boards come at a premium a lot of the time (especially of the calibre I assume is used here) but it should not be terribly hard to reimplement with another programmable chip (more limited ability wise but often faster for the same amount of cash). Touch panels can come at a premium and I am not sure about overlays.

Edit: I can not determine the model (and they vary fairly widely) but one in the same series clocks several hundred dollars:
http://www.opalkelly.com/products/xem3010/

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How exactly not?

"An emoticon is a symbol (or combination of symbols) used to convey emotional content in written or message form."

Such 'emotional content' is useless and connotes a certain kind of person.

It also isn't a factor in whether or not I read, or consider the person's point of view. I just simply don't support it.

Enough about me, lets keep this on topic.

Find something better to not support than emoticons for god's sake.
It connotes a certain type of person?! Get a life.

loopy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for making one Hitto FPGA boards come at a premium a lot of the time (especially of the calibre I assume is used here) but it should not be terribly hard to reimplement with another programmable chip (more limited ability wise but often faster for the same amount of cash). Touch panels can come at a premium and I am not sure about overlays.

Edit: I can not determine the model (and they vary fairly widely) but one in the same series clocks several hundred dollars:
http://www.opalkelly.com/products/xem3010/

True, it's pricey but not as bad as you might think. You can usually find screens on ebay for cheap (under $100). A lower end FPGA kit is also around $100 or less. I think making a dual VGA out mod instead would be pretty reasonable (though you'd lose the touch ability).

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Hm, pretty pointless if you lose the touch ability. Else, you could just grab the a DS emulator and a wacom... that'd make the deal for a much lower price huh?

ceraphis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I hate yellow smileys. Like wanna stick a knife in its beady black eyes.
biggrin.gif
HEY!?!? WHERE"D HE COME FROM!?? AND WHERE'D MY ASCII DRAWING OF MALE GENITALIA GO?!?!?!?!?!?

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God. If someone could re-case that to look like a DS or something, maybe connect some huge buttons to it..that would be awesome. Maybe a DS Lite case design. Ah, the irony.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If only the DS allowed was a multi-touch screen.

Just imagine some crazy Electroplankton with all your fingers.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Imagine. Trauma Centre with life-sized organs!

yaynds.gif

Eww, Trauma Center already grosses me out on a tiny screen, don't think I'll be able to handle it on a larger screen
wtf.gif

I think EBA would be hard to play on something like this, since you need to have be quick to touch all the buttons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol his pole numbers went up after the conviction, street cred lol