A better HARDMOD guide

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Kalabit_Betlog, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Kalabit_Betlog
    OP

Kalabit_Betlog Member

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2016
    The guide linked on Plailect's guide is somehow not user friendly or noob friendly especially the n3ds section of the guide. Not only does it lack pictures but somehow the steps seems insufficient, either some steps were skipped or summarized too much.

I know it's too much to ask but if there is anyone with a guide better than what I described or any other tutorials that I could use to cross reference to other guides please help me. Video is the best for me, however most of the guides in YouTube are not in English. Thanks

2. gkoelho

gkoelho GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 16, 2015
    Brazil
    You are being way too misunderstanding. Do you want a better guide for a hardmod itself or a hardmod downgrade?

Last edited by gkoelho, Aug 21, 2016
  3. leerz
    This message by leerz has been removed from public view by raulpica, Aug 21, 2016, Reason: Requested -rp.
    Aug 21, 2016
  4. Quantumcat
    This message by Quantumcat has been removed from public view by raulpica, Aug 21, 2016, Reason: Reply to trashed post -rp.
    Aug 21, 2016
  5. konsolenumbau.expert

konsolenumbau.expert GBAtemp Regular

Feb 7, 2016
    Germany
    Rieps
    wheres the Prob? Just solder them four cables and use Win32DiskImager to read / wright.

The Autofirm Part isnĀ“t comlicated at all.

Just choose the two Files you need and put your Backup in the Folder as well. Then Patch and flash back. Thats it. ;-)

Greetz Seb