https
XP
Country
United States
Son of Science said:
Rayster said:
Still no update from Wood I guess
unsure.gif
Whoa, I bet if you give him more than 1-2 days, he'll update it.
lol. Hasn't it also been mentioned he might wait till Golden Sun 3 comes out, so he can fix that too?

felved

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
pls help me! XD
i'm stuck in in the operating room and don't know what i should to do. i have fake chest, organ key and i open the room where locked wardrobe or what is it? but what is next? how can it's unlock or smth? i don't understand what i need to do.
frown.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
felved said:
pls help me! XD
i'm stuck in in the operating room and don't know what i should to do. i have fake chest, organ key and i open the room where locked wardrobe or what is it? but what is next? how can it's unlock or smth? i don't understand what i need to do.
frown.gif

Hmm.. if I can remember, you need to cut open the liver or whatever that you got from that torso with the scalpel. And for the locked doors, you need to get into door to the right of the operation room and you'll grab some colored stuff. Then you pour it into the beaker... and yeah...I kept it somewhat vague to not totally ruin it for you.

I GOT THE DAMN BAD ENDING! I was so excited, I was like "okay, what's the surprise going to be... !"

Then I seen
Lotus dead against the wall
and I was all like... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Has anyone received all the endings in the game? I got all except the submarine (6) ending, which I can't be bothered with unless you get a 100% completion thing or something.

felved

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
ShadowSoldier said:
Hmm.. if I can remember, you need to cut open the liver or whatever that you got from that torso with the scalpel. And for the locked doors, you need to get into door to the right of the operation room and you'll grab some colored stuff. Then you pour it into the beaker... and yeah...I kept it somewhat vague to not totally ruin it for you.

thank you!

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Killermech said:
Has anyone received all the endings in the game? I got all except the submarine (6) ending, which I can't be bothered with unless you get a 100% completion thing or something.
I will have nightmares for a while from that ending. *shivers*

Don't read that spoiler, it contains ending number six.
EVERYONE DIES...
ohnoes.png

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i still get no nightmares even i play at night, only hypes me because of extreme curiosity about what really is happening.

EDIT: just gone through through 6, damn...

now i really want to know what's happening, i can't sleep until i finish this game.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sterl500 said:
Killermech said:
I will have nightmares for a while from that ending. *shivers*

Don't read that spoiler, it contains ending number six.
EVERYONE DIES...
ohnoes.png

Well I actually know what happens, since I accidentally read a post about it in a thread that was about something else
unsure.gif

So really don't feel like going through it just for that if nothing special happens when you get all the endings.

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
I just wanna ask does anyone know the paths to get each ending?

I already got three of them just wanna know how to get the rest, I think it was endings 3,5 and 6 that I already had.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Killermech said:
Well I actually know what happens, since I accidentally read a post about it in a thread that was about something else
unsure.gif

So really don't feel like going through it just for that if nothing special happens when you get all the endings.

Something special does happen if you get all the endings... You understand the story. (though I must admit some horror stories are kind of confusing)

Not the game's fault you accidentally read a post saying what's what

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ending Path Tree, clean and with no links to click: (well, it's an image)

999Pathtree.jpg

Just a bit easier to access.
Warning, minor spoilers on the image.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shinigami357 said:
Killermech said:
unsure.gif

Something special does happen if you get all the endings... You understand the story. (though I must admit some horror stories are kind of confusing)

Not the game's fault you accidentally read a post saying what's what

I already understand the story now, I've completed all except ending 6 and to be honest. If I only completed story 4 and 1. I would still understand the entire story without completing the rest.
I simply asked is there was something special that unlocked if you completed them all. There's no need to get all defensive and crap on me as I never blamed anyone for reading that post but myself.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Killermech said:
I already understand the story now, I've completed all except ending 6 and to be honest. If I only completed story 4 and 1. I would still understand the entire story without completing the rest.
I simply asked is there was something special that unlocked if you completed them all. There's no need to get all defensive and crap on me as I never blamed anyone for reading that post but myself.

Not crapping on you or anything. Haven't finished it myself, but the whole point of visual novels is the story itself, and that's my point entirely. Peace.

tombot

Trophies
Website
www.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
Just obtained the true ending (finally). Here's what I don't get.

How can there be ANY misinterpretation of Zero saying "Seek a door with a 9" rather than "Seek a door with a q"? When you write it, I see how you could misunderstand that, but when he actually SAYS it over the intercom there's no way!

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tombot said:

How can there be ANY misinterpretation of Zero saying "Seek a door with a 9" rather than "Seek a door with a q"? When you write it, I see how you could misunderstand that, but when he actually SAYS it over the intercom there's no way!

He only says seek the door with a 9. On the paper it says something like, search for the door with a 9 (q), it might be hidden. Or something similar like that.
Considering there's 'three' number 9 doors, it was never the number 9 door they were suppose to find, it was the q door. The intercom message might just been there to confuse them, just as the message.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Okay, yesterday-er, today, at 4.5 am, I got the final and true ending.

I loved this game. The characters, the "of course!"s, the "YES!"s, the "WTF"s and "OMG"s, the puzzle setups, the storyline(s), everything.
There's some stuff I didn't get but somewhy, I don't care.

Dementium II was my favorite game on the DS. Was

I 100% recommend this game.

tombot said:

About that...

Junpei read the instructions, Zero didn't tell them over the intercom. He thought it was a nine.
What makes me wonder...Snake didn't get an instruction letter? Just the extra information? Because if he had recieved the instructions, they would've been written in braile, and he would've easily been able to tell that that 9 was a q...I dunno

tombot

Trophies
Website
www.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
Ramonra said:
About that...

Junpei read the instructions, Zero didn't tell them over the intercom. He thought it was a nine.
What makes me wonder...Snake didn't get an instruction letter? Just the extra information? Because if he had recieved the instructions, they would've been written in braile, and he would've easily been able to tell that that 9 was a q...I dunno

Maybe he didn't need them because he played the Nonary game before. After reading the extra information, maybe he understood what was going on? Anyways. This is one of those things like Inception, where you can't wait to discuss it with friends.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ defibeep: any mods available to help, I can't post a new thread about my switch issue