Hacking 9/5/2018 wii u hack help

Demix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i need help, i tried to follow the video on youtube from new age soilder jan 2017 thats about a hour long, i had to update to 5.5.3 to go eshop to download kirby game. I waa able to use broswer epliot to launch homebrew and install the machi, it found my kirby game and customized, so now i have hitachii on my channel and it launches to homebrew. Thats all i can do, cant install cf because supposedly errors, cant install nand red either, so i had a nand dump, the one that crashes and makes a bin. And the other takes takea a while. So python was installed but the pycyrpoto no longer exsist. So is there any update to date way to use wup/Brazilian method? Guide is saying if games are installed this way no need cfw.....what i really wana do is run games from usb devices, preferable from channel, and perferable no need to find 3rd party site to download iso

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haxchi gives the sigpatch that u need. U prob just need to hold a certain button down to bring u back to home menu that’s if using VC games or dlc in games

When I’m hombrew launcher u want to use wup installer to install ur Wii U games and choose install to usb

Once u installed haxchi over Kirby game u can then install cbhc over it so ur Wii U is running sig patch at boot

Anyway in the stickies on Wii U section there are some good detailed guides on this site

Kaflukes guide. It’s really the only sticky. Can’t miss it.
Follow haxchi which seems u did
Then look at wup installer part and go from there

Last edited by Tri-Z,

Demix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do the games have to be downloaded full iso, or iz there a way to still download from wii u title key with funkiiu

Demix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. Place your Wii U SD card and extract the contents of the zip to the root of your SD card overwriting and merging when prompted.
  2. Use a PC app to download a title from the eshop. I recommend. There are many good ones.
  3. Copy the title that you downloaded to a folder on the root of your SD card called "install".
  4. The file structure needs to look like this:
    • SD:\install\(game name)\(buncha files)
    • example: SD:\install\New SUPER MARIO BROS. U [0005000010101E00]\00000000.app
  5. Launch HomeBrew Launcher through HaxChi or BrowserHax.
  6. Select WUP Installer GX2 and launch.
  7. Install your title to sysnand (internal memory) or USB.

Wii u usb helper was removed for his personal reasons. So the only thing im not understanding is what to do when im on wii u title key site, how to download it. I get after i have the "files" just use wup and choose usb option

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. Place your Wii U SD card and extract the contents of the zip to the root of your SD card overwriting and merging when prompted.
  2. Use a PC app to download a title from the eshop. I recommend. There are many good ones.
  3. Copy the title that you downloaded to a folder on the root of your SD card called "install".
  4. The file structure needs to look like this:
    • SD:\install\(game name)\(buncha files)
    • example: SD:\install\New SUPER MARIO BROS. U [0005000010101E00]\00000000.app
  5. Launch HomeBrew Launcher through HaxChi or BrowserHax.
  6. Select WUP Installer GX2 and launch.
  7. Install your title to sysnand (internal memory) or USB.
Wii u usb helper was removed for his personal reasons. So the only thing im not understanding is what to do when im on wii u title key site, how to download it. I get after i have the "files" just use wup and choose usb option

The games keys are from there. With Wii usbhelper it used to take those keys and use them to dl from Nintendo’s cdn. U might have missed the boat on the easy to get apps. There was a fix for Wii usbhelper to make it work again on that site that begins with a r, can’t think of the name for some reason. You might just have to dl games from sites that are wup ready then just install them

Edit: reddit

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.re...workaround_download_and_run_wii_u_usb_helper/

Not sure if that even works still. Someone texted it to me back awhile ago but I already had all the games I wanted

Last edited by Tri-Z,

Demix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did find how to get how to get usb helper working again, on a youtube video. And in the comment section there is a wii u title website. So i was able to install wii u fitness, from sd to usb. It made the channel and did update and working great. Now how the heck do you add DLC...the first video says go through sys edtior. And i installed like zen pinball 2, and it didnt download in the game folder but in eshop folder and not letting me install

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Attachments

• 20180905_144735.jpg
    20180905_144735.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 170

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dlc should be just like a game through Wii usb helper if they r available. And should have a folder similar to the game ones structure and should install the same way I believe

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iirc, one of wii u usb helper's options will flash signaling dlc being available. I've not tried to install dlc with a fake ticket, but I assume it would be the same process.

SonicMC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is my understanding:

Disk based games installed via brazillian method do not need cfw.

If you are booting into cfw using chbc you should not need to do anything to install and use eshop games and DLC

Otherwise​
To install:
eshop games you need cfw running
DLC also you need cfw running

so either load haxchi cfw or boot haxchi and load mocha.
then load haxchi again to homebrew and run wup installer; then install the dlc and or eshop games.

once dlc has been installed you must always run cfw before running that game; else the eshop game or game dlc won't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.