Hacking 9.4 downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

da1e85

OP
Trophies
XP
Someone with 9.4 download the files and try this see if you can downgrade like I said I can only get to a certain point as I have a n3ds

mrolive

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Someone with 9.4 download the files and try this see if you can downgrade like I said I can only get to a certain point as I have a n3ds

This is impossible. You can get through the entry point but not through the point where ninjhax was patched. It simply won't work.

Aymericard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you guys wanna know, on the new 3DS, you just have the page "GATEWAY 3DS LOADING..." and it stays on it, probably due to the new internet browser handling javascript differently.

Reactions: Codename

soratheultima

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just did.. it crashes and leaves the touchscreen with a fuzzy glitch screen (forced to hold off the power button)

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
How does that not make any sense?

It's simple, he's saying try it on an OLD 3DS not a "NEW" 3DS (what the hell were you thinking nintendo?) Y'know the one with the coloured buttons/extra buttons etc?

Yeah that one...

Read his previous posts... Then you'll understand.

Saying the exploit is there.. On an N3DS... on 9.4.... Yeah, now he's talking about the O3DS? WAT

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Read his previous posts... Then you'll understand.

Saying the exploit is there.. On an N3DS... on 9.4.... Yeah, now he's talking about the O3DS? WAT

she simply wants to get 2 people on an unexploitable firmware is all.

evo25.1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just tried on my pal aus n3ds does not work. I personally think he's trolling people to update and smell a sky3ds/mt-card user trying to get gateway n3ds users to update so their gw card becomes useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Mines are all the dragon ball animes. Im also enjoying Fullmetal alchemist and my hero academia