Hardware 8bitdo Usb Adapter

Dazzcooney

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi just bought the 8bit do adapter and it’s causing me nothing but trouble . Do we know if it works on cfw mainly sx os and if your switch goes to sleep , do we have to resync the controller every time? I’ve managed to sync an Xbox one controller only for it to lose connection when the switch goes into standbye and then it refuses to sync again and takes forever to connect . Also I’ve only managed to sync a PS4 controller twice after at least 50 times of trying . Can anyone give me any tips many thanks in advance and the firmware is the latest

Ttm3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard such great things about the 8bitdo adapters but I tried using one with an emulator and had nothing but problems.

Dazzcooney

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just feel like I’ve been ripped off I’m hoping it’s something I’m doing wrong. I’m very tech savvy so this is a real head scratcher . When I seen the YouTube vids I was sceptical but I thought I’d give it a whirl , but unfortunately disappointed so far . I’ve got the wiiu pro controller working with it so that’s a bonus . Oh well I’ll keep trying

Reactions: Ttm3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer