Hardware 8bitdo controller not connecting on CFW

Amiral_Tintamar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i got a weird issue with my 8bitdo USB wireless adapter, everything was working fine until yesterday but now the adapter seems to not recognize anything, except if I boot my CFW on handled mode with a usb-C to usb adapter and connect the wireless adapter to it ( in docked mode it doesn't work at all ). If I unplug the wireless adapter then try to reconnect it that will fail, the controller would be "connected" (I play with a DS4 controller so the light is on) but not do anything. The weirdest thing is that there is no problem when i boot the switch on it's sysnand, i can disconnect/reconnect the adapter without any problem
This happened pretty suddenly and I don't know what to do, my joycons are drifting and this is my only way to play, so if you guys got an idea lemme know

EDIT: I'm kinda dumb, just an update of the adapter firmware and it was good, that said I'm still wondering why it did that,

Last edited by Amiral_Tintamar,

Canan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
I have a similar issue with my 2 8bitdo SF30 Pro (Bluetooth).
I press start on each one, they connect (light in front say the player number), but after one second they turn off.
They are fully charged, and works in the Switch menu, but not in-game (try in a lot of different games).
Any ideas?
Best regards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    chrisrlink @ chrisrlink: lol +1