ROM Hack 7th Dragon

Would you be interested in a translation?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ME9ERK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if else would be interested in this game getting translated.

Copied from Ign
"This RPG project by SEGA brings together the talents of several of its top development talents and collaborators, including producer Rieko Odama (of Phantasy Star and Skies of Arcadia fame), director Kazuya Ninou, composer Yuzo Koshiro, and character designer Mota. Titled 7th Dragon, this new fantasy RPG is set in the world of Eden, a world that is ruled in large part by seven dragons and their massive armies of dragon minions. The lands that are ruled by the dragons grow a special flower which sucks the life out of the land. When the whole of the planet is covered in these flowers, mankind will become extinct. The only hope for survival for mankind is to hunt down and defeat the dragons."
Game Images
http://www.ign.com/i...on-nds-14281078

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
looks like etrian odysee and other games like it... in that case, not so much... games are just too easy to mess up just by spending points wrong and they arent fun when you have to use a guide if you dont want to level 3 times as much to get through a boss

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd be interested in it being translated, but who's doing the translating here?

looks like etrian odysee and other games like it... in that case, not so much... games are just too easy to mess up just by spending points wrong and they arent fun when you have to use a guide if you dont want to level 3 times as much to get through a boss
This game is nowhere similar to Etrian Odyssey. It's a totally different game. I mean, look at these videos.

[yt]jzDPg9TkKzs[/yt] [yt]eLqjMIArWl8[/yt]

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Is this a translation request?
I have no experience in translating but I do have the resources to attempt.
Please learn before you attempt. Games are harder to crack than just using the programs and changing a few values.

Do you even know Japanese? No one will accept the translation if you use Google Translate.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well, the battle system looks a lot like etrian to me.

do you actually speak the language to translate this and have the time to do this?

seeing as translator is usually the one thing most translation groups lack

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I take that as a no? :unsure:
Machine translators suck balls if that's what you mean. And if you don't have romhacking experience, you probably won't get very far because this game is hard to hack, especially for someone who hasn't done any romhacking before.

ME9ERK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I take that as a no? :unsure:
Machine translators suck balls if that's what you mean and if you don't have romhacking experience, you probably won't get very far because this game is hard to hack, especially for someone who hasn't done any romhacking before.
Yes, probably. So this could be a request for a translation team.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Translation requests are to be made in the Translation Request thread(It's stickied). But I believe this game is already requested, so you wouldn't be able to request it there. The translation request thread is there to keep all translation requests in one place. In other words, it helps keep the romhacking section from being clogged with requests like this.

ME9ERK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Translation requests are to be made in the Translation Request thread(It's stickied). But I believe this game is already requested, so you wouldn't be able to request it there. The translation request thread is there to keep all translation requests in one place. In other words, it helps keep the romhacking section from being clogged with requests like this.
I see, thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1