zomtek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey Folks ,

i just wanted to hear some Opinions and maybe an solution. Whenever iam runnig the JB +Hen my Console crashes right after the JB is done . JB+Mira is doing fine . Anyone got the same Problem?
Is there a 7.02 Selfhost Solution which includes MIRA.

Thx in Advance

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Folks ,

i just wanted to hear some Opinions and maybe an solution. Whenever iam runnig the JB +Hen my Console crashes right after the JB is done . JB+Mira is doing fine . Anyone got the same Problem?

Thx in Advance
Personally I always prefer hen works better for me
Have you tried the user guide dns that I posted yesterday

zomtek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I guess its normal that my Anitvir is deleting the Files ? Iam kinda new to that stuff so sorry for the newbie question.

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I guess its normal that my Anitvir is deleting the Files ? Iam kinda new to that stuff so sorry for the newbie question.
Yeap mine does the same it's the ps4 exploit file
Just turn off av for a couple of minutes or make an exception in your av

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Folks ,

Thx in Advance
Best advice: sell that console, get an 5.05 Fw console and stick to it. Almost every game is backported to 5.05 and its 90% stable.

Reactions: KiiWii and BigOnYa

zomtek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hen aint working at all at my PS4 ...... It crashes all the time when the JB is loaded up . Is there any possibility to add the jb+mira to the user guide Dns Server from Prb .... .

Thx in Advance

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ìs there a difference between LAN and Internet in the success Rate of the JB or is it the same ?

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hen aint working at all at my PS4 ...... It crashes all the time when the JB is loaded up . Is there any possibility to add the jb+mira to the user guide Dns Server from Prb .... .

Thx in Advance

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ìs there a difference between LAN and Internet in the success Rate of the JB or is it the same ?
Dude it's not my dns it's a mod by leeful and yes you can add any exploit you like
But like kiiwii said all the current 7.02 exploits are basically the same
Explain your problem a bit more is it like a full kp shutdown?

Reactions: KiiWii

zomtek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dude it's not my dns it's a mod by leeful and yes you can add any exploit you like
But like kiiwii said all the current 7.02 exploits are basically the same
Explain your problem a bit more is it like a full kp shutdown?

Yes it is a full KP Shutdown right after The JB+hen is loaded Up. So hen basicly never loaded Up .Mira doesnt crash at all . Where can i get The JB+Mira to Download is it two Files or a combined one and after all where does IT Show Up at The localhost cause there Aint a Button for Mira in your Setup. Sorry for The Ton of questions .

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes it is a full KP Shutdown right after The JB+hen is loaded Up. So hen basicly never loaded Up .Mira doesnt crash at all . Where can i get The JB+Mira to Download is it two Files or a combined one and after all where does IT Show Up at The localhost cause there Aint a Button for Mira in your Setup. Sorry for The Ton of questions .
I'll add mira later today not at my pc atm
But its strange that your getting a full shutdown with 7.02 I've only had this when trying to enter the browser after running the exploit or trying to load a second payload
Make sure you are clearing your cache properly
Before you try and cache my 7.02 menu

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i've updated the menu with lots more payloads

https://gbatemp.net/threads/bringing-back-leefuls-dns-server-mod-v1-0-for-user-guide.582283/

Screenshot-195.png

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, off topic again, but @Prb , do you know the origin of the borg? it's mentioned in the autobiography of captain picard (a novel). apparently, the queen was a lead scientist on her planet. she was exploring nanoprobes to cure some virus. she got infected by some, which began her transformation.

Reactions: Prb

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
btw, off topic again, but @Prb , do you know the origin of the borg? it's mentioned in the autobiography of captain picard (a novel). apparently, the queen was a lead scientist on her planet. she was exploring nanoprobes to cure some virus. she got infected by some, which began her transformation.
didn't no that but speaking picard
the new star trek picard was ok some so called fans though it was a bit of a cash in
but i think it was nice to see something new well new last year

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o