ROM Hack RELEASE 60 FPS Cheats for NSwitch

What's Your Experience After applying 60 FPS Cheats?

• Total voters

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
oh this is awesome. do the clocks need to be THAT high? using an Erista here
Well, with RAM it can be discussed.
High CPU is needed when you are fighting against many NPCs + It's actually a bottleneck even at 1963 in cities when you do nothing.
GPU is still too low for cities and this is also a bottleneck on this video. 768 seems to be enough for 720p for >99% of time.
Post automatically merged:

Just on Switch atm? not possible on yuzu or ryujinx?
You can make 60 FPS via cheat for RDR by following Hazerou tutorial. It will follow the same logic that is used for FPSLocker.
Though I see there are already videos with RDR running at 60 FPS using RyujinX.

Last edited by masagrator,
Reactions: sena_16

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Unlocked with FPSLocker

Did you by any chance look at the dynamic resolution or anything else related to better graphics?
There is a lot of volumetric stuff, lod, resolution etc etc
1692405678985.png

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Did you by any chance look at the dynamic resolution or anything else related to better graphics?
There is a lot of volumetric stuff, lod, resolution etc etc
View attachment 389087
No. By looking at my initial tests how good performance was without any tweaks I have assumed it's not using DR. But maybe it's used only for more demanding locations while staying most of the time at highest part of resolution range. Beside since 60 FPS game is sometimes CPU limited it can affect graphics while not adding anything to performance.

And I'm not that much interested in other stuff.

Last edited by masagrator,
Reactions: Slluxx

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No. By looking at my initial tests how good performance was without any tweaks I have assumed it's not using DR. But maybe it's used only for more demanding locations while staying most of the time at highest part of resolution range. Beside since 60 FPS game is sometimes CPU limited it can affect graphics while not adding anything to performance.

And I'm not that much interested in other stuff.
I am not sure how and where too but since everything is just there in Ida with perfect function names, it's extremely easy to figure out. The read dead online code is also still in the executable so ... who knows. Haha

LSDMTHC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just use the fps locker. I am getting 60 stable while out on the plains. However, 60 locked in cities is impossible even with max OC in my experience.
Can you help me, I installed FPSLocker and everything they said to install, but FPSLocker says “SaltyNX is not working!”

Edit: nvm I copied everything over again and it’s working. only getting 40-45FPS fully overclocked.

Last edited by LSDMTHC,

taggen86

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Overclocking the CPU above 2 ghz and the ram above 1.6 makes hell of a difference. I am on a switch oled so power draw and my temps are low (lower than my og switch at stock) even when overclocking to the max.

DAVYSGAMING

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Here is the dragon ball kakarot cheat i created for v1.40 enjoy big thanks to the tutorials from optantic and hazerou couldn't have done it without those tutorials! Im not saying it works 100% but i tried the 60 fps vsync and it all works great even the resolutions work enjoy :D Let me know if i did a good job

Attachments

• 74df3af3fbac1564.txt
    7.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 20230903_043947.jpg
    20230903_043947.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
Reactions: xtrem2k

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?