Well, hate to be "that guy" but, do I create a folder with the ID number as its name, and in the contents what do I put in there? Never ever used before a patch so, sorry for this stupid question but oh hell, I don´t know.
Many thanks for actually giving us 30/60 fps patch for Fire Emblem Warriors ! It will prove to be very interesting for emulation !
If you could try finding the one to unlock 60 fps in 3/4 multiplayers Mario Kart 8 DX, it would be bonkers !!
Hello, I'm sorry I was just wondering what else I can do to make the cheats show up. I have been having trouble with Kitaria Fables I have installed it via Tinfoil and installed the update 1.0.2 via usb connection but then the cheats wont show up in edizon v1.0.0. current version is 13.0.1|AMS 1.2.4|S all of the other 60fps cheat works but with kitaria fables it doesn't show up. Please help
So with the 1.0.9 update and this 60fps code. Sonic colors ultimate is almost always 60fps on my erista switch, where as on older versions of sonic colors ultimate it would bounch between 45-60.
I guess Sega optimized a lot of things in engine.
I'm running portable with cpu at 1581, and gpu at 460.
I guess I'm going to add a request here. I'm wondering if someone has looked into a proper 60FPS (or dynamic FPS) code for the Mary Skelter games (2 and Finale).
At least with Finale, from my time looking at what the FPS overlay spits out, it seems that there's a double-buffered VSync implementation in place that makes the slowdown (due to the game speed being tied to a 60FPS timestep) even worse when it can't hold a consistent 60FPS (it essentially caps the game at 30FPS and it causes weird slowdown spikes). Battles also have a 30FPS cap that isn't present in the PS4 release that essentially makes menu navigation a pain and makes fast-forwarding attacks not really work anymore. I was going to investigate debugging this kind of stuff on my own, but the process of doing that on my Switch is pretty difficult, and doing this kind of stuff through Yuzu is more difficult. I'm at least somewhat relieved that someone forgot to remove some debug information from the English release such as function and variable names, which makes it a bit easier to glance at what some functions do in Ghidra.
2 seemingly also has the same issue regarding game speed and double buffered VSync from my time using the FPS overlay, although to a far lesser degree of severity.