6.39 Pro B Problem

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by GreatCrippler, Jul 24, 2011.

Jul 24, 2011

6.39 Pro B Problem by GreatCrippler at 5:22 AM (956 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. GreatCrippler
    OP

Member GreatCrippler Greatness Fallen

United States
    Well, i was a hold out on M33 for a long time, but what the heck, tried 6.39 Pro-B7 (Now 8) on my PsP 2k. Works pretty well, I like it mostly. Problem is, everytime I try to select the mem card from the main menu. (Under Games, Music, etc) The first access is very slow. The thing hangs for a good 6 seconds or so. Was always instant before. Any ideas?

2. Nathan Drake

Member Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Antarctica
    You can speed up the memory stick in the recovery menu (you'll know it when you see it). Otherwise, the game access is pretty much instant for me on 6.20 PRO-B8, but getting into video and music seems to take a little while. I think it might be because of Sensme and the playlist option and such, but I don't know.

3. Schlupi

Member Schlupi Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniacâ„¢

United States
    This happens to me when I don't maintain my stick for a while.

I regularly format it (after backing everything up, of course [​IMG]) and it helps it run better. memory becomes "worn" and "corrupt" over time; you need to refresh it to see the best performance.

4. GreatCrippler
    OP

Member GreatCrippler Greatness Fallen

United States
    Yea, already had it turned on. It's not a big deal. Just the first time I access the mem stick from any part of the menu it hangs. After that, I can go in and out instantly. Just a slight irritation. Ah well.