6.35 pro b-3 crashes on psx load up

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Blitz_25, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Blitz_25
    OP

Blitz_25 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2008
    Canada
    So I have a psp go with 6.35 pro b-3, I tried loading up dj max portable 3 (yes i knew it would crash just testing if it would work on pro-3) so I do the whole fast recovery. I load up one of my psx games legend of legaia, and to my surprise it crashed. So I uninstall the pro b-3 and installed pro b then pro b-2. Now both pro b and b-2 worked went I loaded legend of legaia, but when I installed it to b-3 it would still crash. I checked everything in my psp root if there was anything that I thought I could delete, however I did find new files in my seplugins that i didn't know before after I installed the b-3. It was the vshmenukey.ini and veshmenu.prx. I copied and placed them in my desktop just in case and deleted them on my psp. I did fast recovery for b-3 and I found out that it needed the veshmenu.prx. But strangely both the b and b-2 didn't need those two files when I loaded up my psx games just b-3. So hopfully I explained as much as I could in my situation, can anyone help me?

p.s. after dj max portable 3 crashed and did fast recovery, my cxmb stopped working, I take it that most of my plugins started to not work either

2. Blitz_25
    OP

Blitz_25 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2008
    Canada
    Ahh Help me please I can't get it to work

3. Blitz_25
    OP

Blitz_25 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2008
    Canada
    bump

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice