6.35 Hen Pro - OpenIdea ISO Loader or CPS1/CPS2 Emulators

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by delt31, Jan 17, 2011.

1. delt31
    OP

delt31 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 6, 2003
    United States
    Guys - very fustrated at the moment and I was hoping you can at least tell me these are impossible on my setup so I can stop trying!

I have a 3001 psp with 6.35 HEN Pro. I am trying to get the following to work:

1) CPS1/CPS2 Emulator - the only emulator I can't get to work! the games load fine and the emu starts but it goes directly to the emu title screen, refusing me the ability to actually play the game. I can actually adjust settings but when I go "back to game" it goes back to the emu menu. I am using the 3000 version of the emulator

2) Openidea ISO - I was using Prometheus but capcom classic reloaded and remixed worked but eventually didn't resulting in messed up graphics or crashing when I select one of the games on the disc. I tried to install openidea iso loader to see if that was better and I can't get it to work on my 6.35 hen pro - prob b/c I don't have plugins or a vsh.txt to edit.

EDIT - let me also add that the latest snes emu loads fine but keeps on asking if I want to quit even if I say no, resulting in my having to say quit which crashes the HEN exploit.

Any help?

2. thedicemaster

thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Apr 26, 2008
    Netherlands
    had some problems finding a proper snes emulator too, but i found out the one on wololo.net under 15 hbl homebrew essentials works.

oi iso loader doesn't work yet, plugin isn't updated yet for 6.35 firmware