ROM Hack RELEASE Dio Vento's Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee Mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deobulakenyo

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Thank you for this. BTW can the nature of the starter pokemon (Pikachu or evee) be edited via hex and what value to look for and change?

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally going to have almost all original 151
The time is now. I just uploaded a full 151 encounter patch! Still trying my damndest to get Meltan and the Alola forms into the wild, but it might not be possible with this game's bin structure. As far as I can tell, a single byte corresponds to the wild pokemon in a slot. Alola forms and Meltan have an index number well above 255.

Last edited by Dio Vento,
Reactions: ShadyGame

Dichotomy754

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, downloaded all three. Using ReiNX so hopefully it all works out, haven't had any problems with any of my other games. Too bad you couldn't implement a tractor Mew unlock :P

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
holy shit thank you so much for the co op version!!!
I can't remember if it was you, but someone requested it and after I got the stuff ready to hex-edit my EXP reduction pack, it wasn't too hard to do it again with a lower value. Glad you appreciate it!
Thanks, downloaded all three. Using ReiNX so hopefully it all works out, haven't had any problems with any of my other games. Too bad you couldn't implement a tractor Mew unlock :P
If it doesn't work, just switch to Atmosphere. ReiNX is just an outdated fork of Atmosphere anyway.

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you add meltan to the 151 pack
Unfortunately, I still have no idea how to add Meltan or Alola Forms to encounter tables. Their index number is above 255, which means they don't fit in a single byte and Let's Go appears to only have a single byte allocated to an encounter slot...

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how easy are these mods to remove? do they overwrite data or overlap at all?
Uninstalling them is as easy as deleting the atmosphere/titles/010003F003A34000 and atmosphere/titles/0100187003A36000 folders from the SD card.
They only overwrite/overlap with mods that alter the same files: for example my encounter table mods will overwrite someone else's if you already have them on the SD.

andre1891

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Iam completely New to the modding scene. Also use sx OS and pokémon xci. Really like your Mods. Is theyre any Tutorial out how to use?

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where can i find the specialmove which can move those giant rocks? i stuck at Victory Road
More of a basic question, but you get Strength (or whatever it's called) from the warden in Fuchsia City.
Iam completely New to the modding scene. Also use sx OS and pokémon xci. Really like your Mods. Is theyre any Tutorial out how to use?
Boot CFW, drag and drop to SD card. You're using SX so rename the atmosphere folder to "sxos" before you copy it to the SD.
If it doesn't work, use atmosphere CFW instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over