Homebrew RELEASE sys-netcheat - Simple open-source cheat-engine.

SliverSrufer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice!, this looks better than the nswitchdebugger. Although the nswitchdebugger has a background hook I think and you can load a cheat file to constantly write to an address every second.

jakibaki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hate shit like this thank god it’s not a gui but we can kiss goodbye to any fair future online matches with Mario kart 8 & Splatoon 2
Assholes will be assholes :/

If NSwitchdebugger wasn't already a thing I wouldn't have released this. I just wanted an open-source alternative.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Jeez you really don't like this tool. I
Reminds of the wiiu days when ryancock shot his load all over Mario kart 8 and did exactly the same thing. Yes it ruined a fair online community that enjoys a fair game. Tbh if you enjoy this sort of application you are in the minority! Trust me!

Last edited by Reecey,

Arck

Trophies
XP
Country
Can this be used to hack on Splatoon 2 like on Wii U?
You are late, we can do that with layeredfs which is even funnier

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Assholes will be assholes :/

If NSwitchdebugger wasn't already a thing I wouldn't have released this. I just wanted an open-source alternative.
NSwitchDebugger is better, it allow you to find cheats directly on the console.
But hey at least something open source is better than nothing, even if nxdbg was a thing

SliverSrufer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is much faster than nswitchdebugger and no crashing while searching. The only thing I need added though is searching for u8 or 1 byte.

CuriousTommy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NSwitchDebugger is better, it allow you to find cheats directly on the console.
I disagree, I would rather use a cheat engine that allows you to use to a desktop GUI application (similar to TCP Gecko or JGecko U) to develop cheats. In general, I find the console interface too restrictive.

Last edited by CuriousTommy,

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reminds of the wiiu days when ryancock shot his load all over Mario kart 8 and did exactly the same thing. Yes it ruined a fair online community that enjoys a fair game. Tbh if you enjoy this sort of application you are in the minority! Trust me!
I don't really play games online, also i have no intentions of using this given there are safe editors for zelda already that is way easier to use. All that being said i thought online cheating was already rampant at this point. Not to mention everyone here is eventually getting banned

Reactions: Redbaronjm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night