Not open for further replies.

myunholysins

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I am obviously so sorry that I upset all of you your IQ's are obviously higher than 200 and all your egos are shoved so far up your ass. Either way in another theory if that amiibo could transfer save data from from TPHD to new Zelda wii U than mostly likely more than not that could be another entry point. If someone was willing to develop it but God for forbid I ask a question. Either way there 100 people viewing this thread telling me to go fuck myself either in the comments for in there heads and all I can think is there must be a lot of people always on here just looking and waiting for a expoilt. It's crazy to think especially with how smart everyone is on here none of you work together to make something.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I am obviously so sorry that I upset all of you your IQ's are obviously higher than 200 and all your egos are shoved so far up your ass. Either way in another theory if that amiibo could transfer save data from from TPHD to new Zelda wii U than mostly likely more than not that could be another entry point. If someone was willing to develop it but God for forbid I ask a question. Either way there 100 people viewing this thread telling me to go fuck myself either in the comments for in there heads and all I can think is there must be a lot of people always on here just looking and waiting for a expoilt. It's crazy to think especially with how smart everyone is on here none of you work together to make something.
Some more signature quotes. YEAH!!!

D

Deleted User

none of you work together to make something.
Well obviously not! Not many of us know a lot of assembly/hard-coded C and stuff. Plus, the Wii U community here is so anti-social these days because they haven't got their oh-so precious keksploit, so they give up and their mindsets just go all floppy. :P

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Well, what you don't seem to get is that the Wii U is an completely different console, and Twilight Princess HD is an entirely different game (from a technical point of view). While they may look the exact same to you, they are completely different. Maybe a save exploit will be found in TPHD, but it will *NOT* be the one used on the Wii.
What you're asking is the same as trying to read a floppy disk with a DVD drive.

VincentBeasley

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some more signature quotes. YEAH!!!
Haha I've actually seen most of those quotes in your sig out and about

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well, what you don't seem to get is that the Wii U is an completely different console, and Twilight Princess HD is an entirely different game (from a technical point of view). While they may look the exact same to you, they are completely different. Maybe a save exploit will be found in TPHD, but it will *NOT* be the one used on the Wii.
What you're asking is the same as trying to read a floppy disk with a DVD drive.
Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a