Hacking 5.4.0 progress

HansGruber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is my first post, and first hour of membership but I have been lurking around since last summer.

I'm trying to get this loadiine v3 to work, I am able to load the Kernel exploit. But when the browser has restarted and launch the payload.mp4 I get stuck on a blackscreen with some text. Can't do anything except hard restart the console.

2eok4lh.jpg

Speeydisfast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is my first post, and first hour of membership but I have been lurking around since last summer.

I'm trying to get this loadiine v3 to work, I am able to load the Kernel exploit. But when the browser has restarted and launch the payload.mp4 I get stuck on a blackscreen with some text. Can't do anything except hard restart the console.

Self host this package with XAMP or something, this will 100% work.
Or try Mine at http://85.150.70.1:8080/ and choose the stable version.

Last edited by Speeydisfast,
Reactions: charlieb

taxco

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Loadiine v3 with SSB lunching Mario kart i get Error: xxx-xxx
Its should work, am i missing something?

dschleif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

2eok4lh.jpg
I had a similar issue too. Once I hosted with mongoose, everything works great!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I get a little longer with your hosted files, get to a blackscreen with a menu before it chages to tell me

'Memory allocation failed' - What ever that means ?
I also go the "memory allocation failed" until I hosted with Mongoose. Use loaddine v3 from page 121 (Onion_knightt) and the kernel for 05sonicblue. also, make sure loadiine v3 is extracted into the root directory (atleast that's what I found to work best for me)

rbk3ai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question how do you go about obtaining the wii u encrypted title keys for game rips? Trying to test some things out but I can't locate that title key anywhere could anyone offer some suggestions

Edit: The game is Dr. Luigi thanks!

Last edited by rbk3ai,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: rbk3ai

hollowtip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Self host this package with XAMP or something, this will 100% work.
Or try Mine at http://85.150.70.1:8080/ and choose the stable version.

Hey I was able to successfully install loadiine on 5.4.0U but I'm getting Error Code: 160-2200 from Nintendo for Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze Through Mii Maker. Anyone experience this? Does anyone have the compatibility list for just V3 of Loadiine?

Last edited by hollowtip,

taxco

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...