Hacking 5.4.0 progress

Mr.Plow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's time for me to also contribute something to you guys.

Ifound all the existing exploit loader web pages to be full with (for me personally) unused stuff, which led me to making my own interace for just loading Loadiine(v2) and WUPinstaller(v1.1).
It's compatbile with WiiU 5.4.0.

Also it's optimized for the WiiU gamepad's screen resolution and uses big buttons (for those of us having bigger fingers :)) for navigation.

I thought it could be useful for you, too - feel free to bookmark it on your WiiU.

http://wiiu.suffkoeppe.com

EDIT:
My daughter is 8 years old and she's able to use that site as well - I think it's pretty intuitive :D
Are you hosting the same file that is on 05sonicblue site?

rbk3ai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to get off topic here and take away from knights efforts but I thought Id ask this question my girlfriend wants to play ssb online with some friends would it be safe to remove the dns block since I already spoofed for her to use the actual disk and play online?

Edit: I also havent updated it would it be wise to accept the update that its pushing me after I remove the DNS block?

Last edited by rbk3ai,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@punkskaguy (or anyone else that can do this) can you host the builds that Onion_Knight is posting under some kind of "dev/test" section or something so those of us with 5.4's can contribute with tests?

Sorry, I don't know how to run the ones locally that he is posting.

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Not to get off topic here and take away from knights efforts but I thought Id ask this question my girlfriend wants to play ssb online with some friends would it be safe to remove the dns block since I already spoofed for her to use the actual disk and play online?

Edit: I also havent updated it would it be wise to accept the update that its pushing me after I remove the DNS block?

The whole point of the spoof is to be able to play online without update, and the hwole point of the tubhax DNS is to block updates while have online access...

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something that confuses me is why none of the people working on Loadiine for 5.3.2 have made mention of making a 5.4 version themselves.
(That I've seen anyway)

We have userspace, we have kernel, we have v1 and v2 working, so what's the matter?

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Something that confuses me is why none of the people working on Loadiine for 5.3.2 have made mention of making a 5.4 version themselves.
(That I've seen anyway)

We have userspace, we have kernel, we have v1 and v2 working, so what's the matter?
Maybe they are waiting to have it ready, that way they dont get spammed or maybe they have seen that onion_knight is making a good progress

Scuba156

Trophies
XP
Country
(That I've seen anyway)

afaik, dimok has worked on it, he is also working on loadiine v5

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Best bbq sauce I've ever bought on a grocery store shelf