Hacking 5.4.0 progress

D

Deleted User

It's the size of the disk they are on, and it is a dump of said discs data, 0's and all.
Huh, makes sense.
It's annoying to keep such big files for trying out Cemu is all. Hopefully one day it'll support iso's or something.

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
compress them to wux. Some dont work compressed, but it's supposed to be lossless, so you can turn them back into wud.
Only problem with that is that the Cemu thread doesn't say it supports WUX in the OP.

Huh, makes sense.
It's annoying to keep such big files for trying out Cemu is all. Hopefully one day it'll support iso's or something.
You could decrypt the WUDs with UWizard/vgmtoolbox. Cemu supports RPX/RPL loading, and even if Loadiine gets WUD loading, I doubt they'd remove the ability to load extracted folders.

GoldCobra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Man, i'm following those 5.4.0/5.5.0 topics for some days but I feel kinda confused for now.

I'm on 5.5.0, so is there at least anything else I can do besides 'Hello world" and "Pong"?

I mean using stuff like PyGecko or does that also use a kexploit?

Also I read somewhere something about that the private 5.5.0 kexploit will be released with a new FW which patches the kexploit etc.

Where is it?

Would appreciate help from you guys!

Thanks! :)

bump

gbamoinonono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone,

I'm on 5.4.0E, and I'm trying to load Onion Knight's "loadiine.zip" but I really don't know how.
Do I have to load those elf individually, or do I have to pack them anyhow?

Someone could explain how to load those files??
Thanks in advance

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just compressed Super Mario Maker to a wux and also extracted it with Uwizard, the wux runs fine in cemu but the rpx doesn't
Huh, interesting. I guess the Cemu OP isn't up to date then, but then again it still says the current version is 1.2, when it's really 1.3, so I don't know what I expected.

I suppose stick with WUX then, for future proofing.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi everyone,

I'm on 5.4.0E, and I'm trying to load Onion Knight's "loadiine.zip" but I really don't know how.
Do I have to load those elf individually, or do I have to pack them anyhow?

Someone could explain how to load those files??
Thanks in advance
You have to setup an Apache server via XAMPP or WAMP, and then use an ELF loader.
His Loadiine doesn't work yet though, so unless you wanna be a tester, there's no point in bothering. You could just wait until it actually works and someone makes an MP4.

D

Deleted User

Huh, interesting. I guess the Cemu OP isn't up to date then, but then again it still says the current version is 1.2, when it's really 1.3, so I don't know what I expected.

I suppose stick with WUX then, for future proofing.
It looks like the only downside is that Uwizard doesn't support wux, so I'll have to uncompress them to make loadiine files. But hopefully either loadiine will support wux or Uwizard will.

slothio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
At the moment for 5.5.0 you can only do PONG and HELLO WORLD this is because their is NO kernel exploit for 5.5 available publicly. In order for 5.5.0 users to benefit from Loadiine and some of the other apps you need both a USERLAND exploit and a kernel Exploit. 5.4 firmware has both available but 5.5 only has USERLAND not kernel.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Only problem with that is that the Cemu thread doesn't say it supports WUX in the OP.

You could decrypt the WUDs with UWizard/vgmtoolbox. Cemu supports RPX/RPL loading, and even if Loadiine gets WUD loading, I doubt they'd remove the ability to load extracted folders.
CEMU RPX loading doesn't work though for launching games, unless that changed recently. It supports them (wux is supported too), but doesn't load/just crashes. Some WUX play fine though(Scribblenauts), and the other game i tried might just not work (DuckTales). I havent messed with it since 1.2.0 though. Anyways, back on topic...

Last edited by EclipseSin,

Swinky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5