4GB SD HC

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by wiiv1.5owners3, Dec 10, 2008.

Dec 10, 2008

4GB SD HC by wiiv1.5owners3 at 7:13 PM (826 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. wiiv1.5owners3
    OP

Member wiiv1.5owners3 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    please could someone post a tutorial on how to make my wii homebrew compatible with a 4GB SD card i have loads of roms and divx vids but cant fit them on my 2GB i have read there is a way to do this but cant seem to find it thanks for anyhelp oh and im running hombrew beta 8 as couldnt be arsed to convert all .elfs and dols nonsence but if this has to be done then be thankyou

2. djdynamite123

Banned djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

United Kingdom
    how cant you be assed to convert them, there is utilities on wiibrew etc, that you put in the SD Card, launch the app from PC, and it will delete all the .elfs and replace with .dols (double click, and your done)

If your'e wanting certain apps/Emus with SDHC support, check in the apps section of the forum [​IMG]

3. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    it is not the HBC is the aplications the ones that are compatible with SDHC, but if the app is not compatible, you could fill the SD with long files so the card be 2gb max

4. noobwarrior7

Member noobwarrior7 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    most homebrew that is regularly updated (including the newest version of a lot of emulators and media players) are now compatible with sdhc, simply download the newest versions, and proceed as normal.

5. wiiv1.5owners3
    OP

Member wiiv1.5owners3 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    thankyou i took the leap of faith and got 10.1 HBC installed ok from my 2GB card then installed 4GB card with apps seems to reconize them so hey [presto hopefully fully working id did mention something about ios36 blah blah change in config...i ignored this and all seems to work even gammer whats the program mentioned about to convert elf to dol please?