Hacking 4GB SD HC

wiiv1.5owners3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please could someone post a tutorial on how to make my wii homebrew compatible with a 4GB SD card i have loads of roms and divx vids but cant fit them on my 2GB i have read there is a way to do this but cant seem to find it thanks for anyhelp oh and im running hombrew beta 8 as couldnt be arsed to convert all .elfs and dols nonsence but if this has to be done then be thankyou

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
how cant you be assed to convert them, there is utilities on wiibrew etc, that you put in the SD Card, launch the app from PC, and it will delete all the .elfs and replace with .dols (double click, and your done)

If your'e wanting certain apps/Emus with SDHC support, check in the apps section of the forum
smile.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
it is not the HBC is the aplications the ones that are compatible with SDHC, but if the app is not compatible, you could fill the SD with long files so the card be 2gb max

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
most homebrew that is regularly updated (including the newest version of a lot of emulators and media players) are now compatible with sdhc, simply download the newest versions, and proceed as normal.

wiiv1.5owners3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thankyou i took the leap of faith and got 10.1 HBC installed ok from my 2GB card then installed 4GB card with apps seems to reconize them so hey [presto hopefully fully working id did mention something about ios36 blah blah change in config...i ignored this and all seems to work even gammer whats the program mentioned about to convert elf to dol please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: