4.05 visualisations on 4.01 m33

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by coolalien10, Aug 26, 2008.

Aug 26, 2008
  1. coolalien10
    OP

Newcomer coolalien10 Newbie

United Kingdom
    i have created a guide to put the visualisations from 4.05 onto 4.01 m33 or 4.01 m33-2. It may work on others but i haven't tried any.
    downoad link for guide

4.05 update: you will have to find this one yourself
    RSPsarDumper v3.5

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKS. IT'S YOUR CHOICE IF YOU WANT TO USE MY GUIDE OR NOT.

Folder Options should be set to view hidden operating system files and hidden files and folders.

1.Rename the 405.PBP to EBOOT.PBP and place it to the root of your memory stick.

2.Extract the two folders included in RSPsarDumper 3.5 (PSP, RS) to your memory stick.

3.Start RSPsarDumper 3.5 from the Game menu. Wait for it to load and press Circle to dump the files encrypted.

4.Wait for it to finish and connect your PSP to the PC. Go to E(where E is your psp):/DUMP/F0/vsh/resource/ and copy the file
    visualizer_plugin.rco to your documents. Go Back and open the folder 'module'. Copy the files visualizer_plugin.prx and music_player.prx to your documents.

5.Disconnect from USB Mode on your PSP. Turn your psp off, go to recovery mode by holding down R when turning the psp on and select
    Advanced->Toggle USB (flash0). Make sure the USB cable is connected and go to E(where E is your psp):/vsh/resource/ and copy the
    visualizer_plugin.rco from your documents into this folder. Go Back, and open 'module'. Copy visualizer_plugin.prx and music_player.prx from your
    documents into this folder.

6.Select Toggle USB (flash0) again, and go Back then Exit. Your PSP will now restart, and you will have the new visualization.

The normal risks apply when moving files into flash 0.

I do not take any credit for the applications you use in this guide.

RSPsarDumper 3.5 by Red_Squirrel
    4.05 update by Sony

2. Ryupower

Member Ryupower Brood

United States