Hardware 3rd Party Docks, Am I Right?

Awesomekid956000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So like I really wish there was a clear cut answer but no matter where I look it seems like no one has a definitive answer as to yes or no. Long story short I want a second dock so I don’t have to unhook my dock everytime I wanna pull it out of my room to spend time with family on it. I wanna be able to pull my switch out of one dock, then move it to the other. The problem is well that good ol’ Corona Flu got people out of jobs, and I can’t find official docks anywhere (and $80 is still a little too high for a tiny chip in a huge hunk of plastic anyway). I just want to know if anyone has an actual answer to this situation. Is it the 3rd party dock itself, is it because of the 3rd party power cord and I should only use Nintendo’s? Idk, any help is appreciated

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So like I really wish there was a clear cut answer but no matter where I look it seems like no one has a definitive answer as to yes or no. Long story short I want a second dock so I don’t have to unhook my dock everytime I wanna pull it out of my room to spend time with family on it. I wanna be able to pull my switch out of one dock, then move it to the other. The problem is well that good ol’ Corona Flu got people out of jobs, and I can’t find official docks anywhere (and $80 is still a little too high for a tiny chip in a huge hunk of plastic anyway). I just want to know if anyone has an actual answer to this situation. Is it the 3rd party dock itself, is it because of the 3rd party power cord and I should only use Nintendo’s? Idk, any help is appreciated
Get the genki covert dock

pinbi7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Family is just a distraction, you should seclude your self to your room and avoid further contact with the family.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.