Visit site
XP
Country
Finland

vamprex

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello I just ordered sky3ds+ from this website 3dskarten.com. it is not on the official resellers list from sky3ds but it is on the gateway resellers list. can you reassure me that this site is trustable? thank you very much

Nightstorm80

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi!
Two days ago (01/29/2016) I ordered a DSTwo+ Card there and I was worried because my order created two orders in their system.
I tried to reach them by mail two times allready regarding the problem but sadly I didn't get an answer.
No I feel bad, because I gave them my CC details.
Of the people that ordered there, can someone confirm, that the stores page seems the same and is not a fraud?

thx in advance!

borris92

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!
Two days ago (01/29/2016) I ordered a DSTwo+ Card there and I was worried because my order created two orders in their system.
I tried to reach them by mail two times allready regarding the problem but sadly I didn't get an answer.
No I feel bad, because I gave them my CC details.
Of the people that ordered there, can someone confirm, that the stores page seems the same and is not a fraud?

thx in advance!

Hi! Same problem as you, and same product, the site created two orders. I don't know if it's trusty.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol