Hardware 3DS XL Price List

3DSDSXL

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cheapest in uk at the moment

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nintendo-3ds-xl-charger-click-collect-158-tesco-direct-1307082

Pyrii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cheapest in uk at the moment

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nintendo-3ds-xl-charger-click-collect-158-tesco-direct-1307082

Added to the OP, the charger is 3rd party btw.

I also added credits for people who notified me of prices.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I have found a USB charging cable inexpensive and convenient for charging from so many usb sources.
(i.e computer, blue tooth earphone charger, wall wart USB power supply, cell phone charger, GPS charger, mobile USB supply that goes in the cigarette lighter power socket in the car, etc.)
I would never purchase a single purpose power supply specifically for a 3DS/DSiXL now that USB has become a defacto standard here in the US.

usb charger is not the best option, especially if you are in a location where there is no computers, car charger could be useful for people who need it i guess but i don't own a car (wish i did heh)

DId you look at the list here? I've listed prices for the chargers, most places charge £6.99. I ordered one from GAME and used all my points to bring it down to £2.50. It should arrive before my 3DSXL does with any luck XD

how is the topic going? i decided to not buy the charger from game as it seems that if you put a bundle deal in your shopping cart and the price changes it stays the same price in your shopping trolley and doesn't increase..., i've left it there since just incase i decide to buy it LOL i doubt game would honor it, what do you think? if i remove it and buy the charger i loose the bundle deal price :S

Pyrii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
DId you look at the list here? I've listed prices for the chargers, most places charge £6.99. I ordered one from GAME and used all my points to bring it down to £2.50. It should arrive before my 3DSXL does with any luck XD

how is the topic going? i decided to not buy the charger from game as it seems that if you put a bundle deal in your shopping cart and the price changes it stays the same price in your shopping trolley and doesn't increase..., i've left it there since just incase i decide to buy it LOL i doubt game would honor it, what do you think? if i remove it and buy the charger i loose the bundle deal price :S

I say try it lol. It's not like it's cheaper anywhere else atm.

EDIT: Added some voucher codes to the OP. Just to make things more difficult.

Pyrii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Amazon.co.uk have reduced the price to £158 for the Silver and Blue 3DS bundles with a game.

And I bought mine from them last week so I'm out £12, c***s :P

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Amazon.co.uk have reduced the price to £158 for the Silver and Blue 3DS bundles with a game.

Looks like Amazon is matching Tesco's on-line price, with the added bonus of a free game.

Pyrii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Looks like Amazon is matching Tesco's on-line price, with the added bonus of a free game.
Well tesco are only offering a crappy 3Rd party charger with theirs, the Amazon deal is still much better even at £170. I'm just gutted I didn't wait a week.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP

Well tesco are only offering a crappy 3Rd party charger with theirs, the Amazon deal is still much better even at £170. I'm just gutted I didn't wait a week.

I've been soo close to purchasing a 3DS XL over these past few days, but i know i'll purchase it and just let it gather dust.

Well not use it often as i should to justify the purchase.

Pyrii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've gone through and updated all the prices. Lots of US prices have gone up. But some UK prices have gone down.

Pyrii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm getting my 3ds xl from hmv instore tomorrow with new super mario bros 2, i don't care so much for the price because my bf is buying for me and he doesn't seem bothered :D
Fairy nuff. Just remember to get a charger if you don't already have a DSi/3DS charger already.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i'm getting my 3ds xl from hmv instore tomorrow with new super mario bros 2, i don't care so much for the price because my bf is buying for me and he doesn't seem bothered :D
Fairy nuff. Just remember to get a charger if you don't already have a DSi/3DS charger already.

i got it today and it comes with a charger as part of the bundle.

LaserZX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a little confused, I've been reading at some places that it doesn't include an AC Adapter, but other says the U.S version would.

I'm in Canada, unsure if that changes anything, but can anyone confirm that?

Pyrii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm a little confused, I've been reading at some places that it doesn't include an AC Adapter, but other says the U.S version would.

Well the "North American" version comes with the adaptor in the box. Which includes Canada. You don't get the Silver version though.

LaserZX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well the "North American" version comes with the adaptor in the box. Which includes Canada. You don't get the Silver version though.
Oh that's fine :)

That's great, I won't have to look for a separate power adapter then.

Thanks!

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Latest bundle offers for Australia:

Target: 3DS XL with Rayman Origins & Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D [A$ 239] (offer ends Oct 24)
Big W: 3DS XL with Puzzler Mind Gym 3D [A$228] (offer ends Oct 24)

Pyrii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Target: 3DS XL with Rayman Origins & Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D [A$ 239] (offer ends Oct 24)
I can't find them on the websites, are these in-store only offers?

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Ahh my bad. Yea it is featured in the weekly promotion catalogue (and apparently not available through online purchase)

Pyrii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Ahh my bad. Yea it is featured in the weekly promotion catalogue (and apparently not available through online purchase)
I can add them anyway. Helpful to some people.

can you add prices for some countries ?
Link me some prices or give me some information like what price and where and which country and I'll add it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.