3DS XL case?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by basher11, Jul 25, 2014.

1. basher11
    OP

basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

Jun 29, 2009
    United States
    My 3DS XL is coming in the mail soon and I've been looking for a case for it. However, I have seen crystal cases, silicon cases, hard cases, etc and I am not sure which one to get.

I heard crystal cases are nice but are prone to scratching your 3DS in the long run.
    Silicon cases are out, because I can't stand the feeling of them.
    From what I have seen, TPU cases are the best? Can anyone recommend me a case?

Also, is this a good case?
    Link

2. Sciduck

Sciduck Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2014
    I have a £1 TPU case for my phone and I honestly can't see myself using any other type of case. I've dropped the phone around 4m and the TPU was a good cushion, leaving my phone with no visible damage. It may not look as good as other cases but it's the best mix of protection and practicality (I believe you can get official Ninty TPU cases with prints on them though). Also TPU is very easy to manufacture so the cases tend to be much cheaper, especially on eBay.

3. basher11
    OP

basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

Jun 29, 2009
    United States
    Well that's good to know. I don't think I can get anything from eBay. (I don't have a credit card for paypal :|) But I will keep an eye out for TPU cases.

4. Patuli

Patuli Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2014
    Mexico
    I use the nerf armor, the only problem with it, is that you have to remove it to atttach the circlepadpro to play monster hunter, but this is the case for all the armors and cases.
    And is really easy to purchase one, i got mine at waltmart.

5. emigre

emigre Has complex motives

Jan 28, 2009
    London