Hacking 3ds won't turn on

MrZombieFetish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I kinda gave up on this 3ds for a couple of months but decided to give it another try. So it first started messing up when I would play monster hunter generations. The game froze and after that my 3ds wouldn't turn on. When I attempt to turn on the 3ds the blue light would just turn on then off. It would do the same thing with and without the sd card. I even bought a new sd card and it would continue doing the same thing. I gave up on it for months so I honestly have no idea what any versions of the programs are. All i remember is I hacked it using soundhax, it has godmode and luma but not sure what version it is. Also I can't boot to luma or godmode it would just turn the blue light on and off. Any help will greatly be appericated.

P.S. I don't have any files from my sd card anymore since I didn't think I'd be using my 3ds anymore.

MrZombieFetish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys I'm pretty new to this site. I tried posting some imgur links of what my 3ds would show when it turned on but it doesn't seem to let me.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did and didn't seem to work. Im reformatting my sd card and see if that helps somehow.
If that's the case, then you might have B9S installed. Try the following:
  1. Download v8.1.1 of Luma3DS and put the boot.firm onto the root of your SD card.
  2. If that doesn't work, download v7.1 of Luma3DS and put the boot.firm onto the root of your SD card.

Reactions: Quantumcat

MrZombieFetish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright so i finished formating and trying both boot.firm and nothing. but youre right i did have b9s installed sorrying for not mentioning that.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
alright so i finished formating and trying both boot.firm and nothing. but youre right i did have b9s installed sorrying for not mentioning that.
Try to download godmode9, rename it to boot.firm and put it on root of you sd. Try if that can boot.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use SD Formatter to format your SD card. Then, follow my advice from before:
If that's the case, then you might have B9S installed. Try the following:
  1. Download v8.1.1 of Luma3DS and put the boot.firm onto the root of your SD card.
  2. If that doesn't work, download v7.1 of Luma3DS and put the boot.firm onto the root of your SD card.

MrZombieFetish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the late reply. I used the sd formatter program and put both boot firms on my sd card and that didn't seem to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0