#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Update:

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D and Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon have been added. I also already went ahead and added the templates for the European release of Super Mystery Dungeon as that releases 5 days from now. This way only the currently unavailable info will have to be added when it is available.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I made cover for it already xD
But your better :)
My have black line uper
Oh really? I did a search on the wiki and I didn't see any other CAFE/CAFP yet :\

Reactions: ToTi

Makein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update:

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D and Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon have been added. I also already went ahead and added the templates for the European release of Super Mystery Dungeon as that releases 5 days from now. This way only the currently unavailable info will have to be added when it is available.
Great work! Look on 2 back my post and download covers with info :)

Update:

Oh really? I did a search on the wiki and I didn't see any other CAFE/CAFP yet :\
Because i do it on pc maybe? xD

Oh, and Pokemon SMD already done.. But i only not add data release and barcode
But yeah, would need to transfer it on wiki, all changes, somehow...

Second archive with covers that i forgot to pack in first one

Interesting thing that people have so much free time :)
I mean 9 guests that watching this thread xD

Attachments

• 1724.jpg
    1724.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 165
Last edited by Makein,

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Another update for the wiki:

• Properly added an EUR version picture of Mario & Luigi Paper Jam
  • Added cia versions for the following games
    • Super Smash Bros 3DS (EUR+USA)
    • Fire Emblem Awakening (EUR+USA)
    • Paper Mario: Sticker Star (EUR+USA)
    • Kirby Triple Deluxe (EUR+USA)
    • Pokemon Omega Ruby (EUR+USA) (also fixed some images here)
    • Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (EUR+USA) (also fixed some images here)
    • Pokemon X (EUR+USA)
    • New Super Mario Bros 2 (USA+JAP+EUR)
    • Kid Icarus: Uprising (EUR+USA)
    • Luigi's Mansion 2 Dark Moon (EUR+USA+TWN+JAP). Also merged the pages Luigi Mansion and Luigi's Mansion. Former now automatically redirects to the latter.
    • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (EUR+USA+JAP)
    • The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D (EUR+USA+JAP)

Reactions: ToTi

brennerei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
-Where do the images for .cias come from? - From icons of cia game that you see in home menu
-Can you associate the .cia to the pid.txt instead of the titleid.txt? - You can, THAT'S is interesting question. If we could do it, then we wont need to double create txt for 3ds and cia files
-Does the wiki have to be updated with the titleid for this to work? - Nope, need to be updated 3ds windows extension

And yes, region patches meter, i have original hyrule warriors and patched (fixed) for us\eur
Original apear great, but fixed have different tittle id and because of it don't show info
And what's is this save support?

What was wrong in this txts? cia (000400000017D500) and 3ds (BZHJ) shows normal for me... Yeah, i forgot about original pid in cia BZHJ, but game only show info from it and for file it use number 000400000017D500.

If after overwriting it don't appear, then it's normal. You need restart pc or reinstall 3ds win. extension
If you want help and create info for cia roms then:
1. Create txt with number of game (Lets look on HW) "000400000017D500.txt"
2. Open and edit it like that:
Code:
PID: 000400000017D500 - Matters, game id on 3ds like name of txt
PID-Original: BZHJ - For easy find, matters
Title: Zelda Musou Hyrule Allstars - Not matters, but i like it. Because same roms have name like fagasfwe
Region: JP - Not matters, but i REALLY thinks that it is matters... For me :)
Date: 2016-01-21 - Not matters, but i like it
Rating: B - Not matters, but i like it
Publisher: Koei Tecmo Games - Not matters, but i like it
Boxshot: BZHJ.jpg - Matters, name of boxshot in boxshot folder
Barcode: 4988615081125 - Not matters, but i like it
ProgramId: 000400000017D500 - Don't matters. Well, like name of txt
3. Create cover from 3ds game with size 182x182 and in BZHJ.jpg format
4. Place txt and jpg in folders
5. Reboot explorer.exe (reboot pc - reinstall 3ds win. extension)
I figured it was the game icon, thanks! And yes, I know how to make the .txt file and direct it to the correct .jpg file, I did that to test out my theory, like I said in my other post! The problem is that I would have to create a new .txt for every game, or better yet, update the wiki using the titleID like Favna is doing, since the database would be updated and the .txt files would be created automatically! That's why I wanted to know if there was an easier way to associate the .cia to the pid.txt!

Lastly @brennerei the reason your HW:Legends works is probably because I carefully added it on the Wiki :^) Like the help page of the wiki literally states, for .cias the PID has to be the TitleID. The TitleID can be found on http://www.3dsdb.com/ Thus the entire lot for the cia of HW:Legends is:

Code:
{{Gameinfo |
PID = 000400000017D500 |
PID-Original = |
Title = Zelda Musou Hyrule Allstars |
Region = JP |
Date = 2016-01-21 |
Rating = B |
Publisher = Koei Tecmo Games |
Boxshot = BZHJ.png |
Barcode = 3DS eShop |
ProgramId = 000400000017D500 |
}}

whereas the one for the .3ds is:

Code:
{{Gameinfo |
PID = BZHJ |
PID-Original = CTR-BZHJ-JPN |
Title = Zelda Musou Hyrule Allstars |
Region = JP |
Date = 2016-01-21 |
Rating = B |
Publisher = Koei Tecmo Games |
Boxshot = BZHJ.png|200px|thumb|
Barcode = 4988615081125 |
ProgramId =  |
}}

It literally came down to reading and understanding help page on the wiki which was actually really easy to grasp :)
Ah yes, I know that it was because you did that, I thanked Makein for doing that, but I actually meant to thank you!! (: Your entries are what make this work for both .3ds and .cia!
So I'm guessing that, right now, the only way to make this work correctly is to update the wiki with the PID as the titleID the way you did, huh! That's going to be a lot of work! :P Might try editing the wiki later if I have some free time!
Lastly, thanks for updating the wiki with some more cia versions! You're awesome! :D
EDIT: added cia entries in the wiki for:
-MH4U (also added USA and EUR artwork)
-Animal Crossing: New Leaf
-Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
-Bit.Trip Saga
-Bravely Default
-Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
-Mario Kart 7
-Mario Party: Island Tour
-Mario Tennis Open
-New Super Mario Bros 2
-Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
-Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
-Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
-Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
-Project X Zone
-Rayman 3D
-Ryhthm Tengoku: The Best Plus (created)
-Rodea the Shy Soldier (created)
-Shovel Knight (added artwork)
-Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed
-Star Fox 64 3D
-Super Mario 3D Land
-The Great Ace Attorney (Dai Gyakuten Saiban - created)
-Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
-Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
-Zelda: Tri Force Heroes
-Ultimate NES Remix
-Mario Gold: World Tour
-Persona Q
-Pókemon Y
-Yo-Kai Watch
It should be updated in the database in a few minutes! (:
Also, like I though, this was a lot of work! :P Might be a while for me to do more, lol!

Last edited by brennerei,

Makein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here files that wiki don't have. If somebody have time add this on wiki.

It would be better if 3ds extension pick up covers for cia by product id from 1 file that 3ds already use :\

Attachments

• Covers.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 210
  • Info.rar
    9.3 KB · Views: 103

brennerei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There were added already by me o-O

Edit: nvm I checked the change log and you only updated the boxshot on the european one for PSMD and I can see I derped on the USA cia version of NSMB2.
Yeah, sorry! I edited so much that I couldn't remember exactly what I did, so I just said I added cia versions for them! :P Anyways, like you said, NSMB2 was a derped entry, so I fixed that, and I added the boxshot for the EU Pokemon (I don't know exactly why I did, I know it's unreleased, but I guess I just wanted to guarantee it had one :P)

AUTOMATIC1111

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Honestly amazed that the whole thing with wiki managed to not destroy itself.

Anyway, I see the predicament you guys are having with duplicating metadata files for CIA and 3DS.

I made some experimental edits to code, and now at expense of having to read the whole database when the extension starts (which is, well, not very expensive), it will use ProgramId field in the metadata file to identify CIA files.

So instead of having two metadata files, AFEE.txt and 00040000000A0500.txt for Fire Emblem: Awakening, you only need one - AFEE.txt - as long as that file has ProgramId: 00040000000A0500 line in it.

I say experimental because I didn't extensively test it. If you want to try going at it, here are links:
https://mega.nz/#F!1B9BlbaI!srJg5nTE_qaxJyHDIU9GhA

Reactions: Favna and brennerei

Makein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Anyway, I see the predicament you guys are having with duplicating metadata files for CIA and 3DS.

I made some experimental edits to code, and now at expense of having to read the whole database when the extension starts (which is, well, not very expensive), it will use ProgramId field in the metadata file to identify CIA files.

So instead of having two metadata files, AFEE.txt and 00040000000A0500.txt for Fire Emblem: Awakening, you only need one - AFEE.txt - as long as that file has ProgramId: 00040000000A0500 line in it.

I say experimental because I didn't extensively test it. If you want to try going at it, here are links:
I love you! Would test it on my weekends

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

Awesome new addition!

brennerei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Thanks for this! It'll make things a lot easier! :D
I found a small bug though. The CIA files will only be identified if it has the exact programId, case sensitive. For example, Project X Zone 2 has a ProgramId
0004000000160c00 (as shown on the windows details page), but the BX2E.txt has the programId as 0004000000160C00 (note the uppercase C). This causes the CIA to not be identified and not display the boxart. Mega Man Legacy Collection works fine, since it has only numbers in the ProductId. Anyway to make it not case sensitive? I'm guessing most, if not all, ProductIds in the wiki are uppercase but for some reason, when reading the CIA, the letters are lowercase.
Thanks and great work! (:

Makein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this! It'll make things a lot easier! :D
I found a small bug though. The CIA files will only be identified if it has the exact programId, case sensitive. For example, Project X Zone 2 has a ProgramId
0004000000160c00 (as shown on the windows details page), but the BX2E.txt has the programId as 0004000000160C00 (note the uppercase C). This causes the CIA to not be identified and not display the boxart. Mega Man Legacy Collection works fine, since it has only numbers in the ProductId. Anyway to make it not case sensitive? I'm guessing most, if not all, ProductIds in the wiki are uppercase but for some reason, when reading the CIA, the letters are lowercase.
Thanks and great work! (:
Well not big trouble :)

brennerei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well not big trouble :)
It kind of defeats the whole purpose of the update if the CIA continues to not get recognized! If it stays this way, the wiki would have to be updated with the duplicated metadata files, which I guess is what AUTOMATIC is trying to stop!

Makein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It kind of defeats the whole purpose of the update if the CIA continues to not get recognized! If it stays this way, the wiki would have to be updated with the duplicated metadata files, which I guess is what AUTOMATIC is trying to stop!
If somebody want update wiki, they need look for name and if it already have id then fix it

brennerei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Last edited by brennerei,

brennerei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just some cia files show the original icon and others don't show nothing, why?
Are you using the latest version? (1.7.1)
Are you using the latest image database?
Even if you are, it is possible that database just isn't updated for that specific game! It has most popular games, but there are still a lot missing! If you can, check the wiki and update the ones you're missing, it's very easy to do! (:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk