Hacking 3DS Web Browser

Inuuto

Enigmatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question for 3DS owners with DSOrganize. Which browser do you prefer better, the 3DS Browser or DSOrganize's? Also, can you download files, like a song, using the 3DS Browser? If not, is there a speed difference when you download a file using DSOrganize on the DS and the 3DS? My average speed on the DS is about 10-12KBKps. I've reached 60KBps on some websites. I would think that it's faster on the 3DS because of the better hardware.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I feel what you're basically asking is which browser is superior, and I assure you, the one built by Nintendo to utilize the 3DS hardware is superior to the homebrew DS one that people only used because there wasn't a decent alternative.

Reactions: Pluupy

JaronMatthewHigg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo's official web browsers do not allow you to download files with the exception of picture files on the 3DS. It will only let you upload pictures on the 3DS, mainly because they are blocking any unexpected exploits.

Inuuto

Enigmatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply. I already know the 3DS Browser is better, I'm just curious about DSOrganize's download speed on the 3DS. If it's faster, then that means that DS homebrew apps benefit slightly on the 3DS.

JaronMatthewHigg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel what you're basically asking is which browser is superior, and I assure you, the one built by Nintendo to utilize the 3DS hardware is superior to the homebrew DS one that people only used because there wasn't a decent alternative.
There was an official browser for DS. Opera was released for it. It is incompatible with DSi/3DS. That is why they have browsers

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Thanks for the reply. I already know the 3DS Browser is better, I'm just curious about DSOrganize's download speed on the 3DS. If it's faster, then that means that DS homebrew apps benefit slightly on the 3DS.
Don't know exactly, but it has to be less than 135 kbps (or 1 MB / minute). That is a limitation of the DS's wifi b. 3DS has wifi g which is oodles faster.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo