Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tumblr_lvdb4gJsuW1qhyevv.gif

... and that the 3DS is expensive and Vita is not.
-snip-

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want my 1:22 back

Yeah, I understand LOL. I didn't really think that anyone would watch it, not if they remembered it anyway. Perhaps you're not old enough to remember that thing?? I think it was from 2006, - that horrendous video came out and when asked Sony claimed they knew nothing about it, but it turned out they had paid a smalltime marketing agency to produce it. They tried to do it sneaky-like because it wasn't good PR to make a commercial that blatantly says, "Get your parents to buy it for you."

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want my 1:22 back

Yeah, I understand LOL. I didn't really think that anyone would watch it, not if they remembered it anyway. Perhaps you're not old enough to remember that thing?? I think it was from 2006, - that horrendous video came out and when asked Sony claimed they knew nothing about it, but it turned out they had paid a smalltime marketing agency to produce it. They tried to do it sneaky-like because it wasn't good PR to make a commercial that blatantly says, "Get your parents to buy it for you."
No, it just I never seen that before. (As far as I can remember)

We need more commercials like that just for the lols from reactions.

:lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.