• Total voters

epicCreations.or

Trophies
Website
whalecakes.com
XP
Country
United States
Been playing it less, as I've been researching CFW for the PSP I'll be buying soon, and one can only play so much Street Fighter...

EDIT: I've got to say, I'll probably play it a bit more when the May update comes 'round and stirs my interest again.

Mondegreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I like SSFIV, but I'm finding that the game I play the most on my 3DS is Mario Kart DS. I love time trials, I got bored with the GP a while ago.

vandawn

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Blaze163 said:
I'm not playing on it as much as I really should to justify an investment of its magnitude, but I do play regularly enough to keep it around. I dip in and out of Street Fighter for a few minutes here and there, will happily spend over an hour on Ridge Racer every couple of days, Samurai Warriors drains a fair chunk of my time when I fire it up. Puzzle Bobble didn't take long to complete (hence why it's on the trade pile) and Pilotwings seems to have taken a back seat lately, but it'll see more play when I get some time off work.

Truth be told the system is just waiting patiently for the big guns to come play. Mario, Zelda, Starfox, Metroid, F-Zero, Smash, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, maybe even an Ace Combat game (the PSP got two and even the iPhone got one, which bugs the crap outta me 'cause my Galaxy S isn't compatable
mad.gif
) so yeah, it'll justify itself a hundred times over in the near future.

hm true the system's biggest capabilities will be tested with the upcoming games
on the other hand i am still playing samurai warriors as it is a beauty.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's my first DS. I play it daily: cheap (but quality) pickup games from the DS (going through spirit tracks right now). I'll probably add a few more to keep me busy until that zelda remake comes around. Or other games that spark my interest (I was thinking of getting pilotwings resort, but then read it was way too short).

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Every day I play about 3 hours. Soon it will be 10 hours since Ill have vacation.

Wever said:
It's my first DS. I play it daily: cheap (but quality) pickup games from the DS (going through spirit tracks right now). I'll probably add a few more to keep me busy until that zelda remake comes around. Or other games that spark my interest (I was thinking of getting pilotwings resort, but then read it was way too short).

Go for Samurai Warriors ro Street Fighter, Pilot Wings is okay but not the best.
biggrin.gif
Else wait for Zelda or the E-Shop.

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I play my 3ds often. As soon as the semester is over I may actually have the time to play it everyday, especially when Zelda comes out!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7