Not open for further replies.

snake eater

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im waiting till last firmware then ill put my dstwo are acekard2i in a 3ds.for now i use my dslight dose same as 3ds with ds games and ds has only 20 games left and game over

uzi

Trophies
XP
Country
i tried searching .. but can any one confirm that an updated acekard 2i works on a midnight purple 3ds on 4.1.0-8??

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
should i upgrade my 3ds to the latest version then use the acekard 2i
No, always update the flash cart first.
ok....and how do that....as some flashcart dont get updated by wifi
We're talking actual firmware updates, not game compatibility/kernel updates (those are often called "firmware", but they're not).

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Updating_the_AK2i_Bootloader

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So let me see if I got this right.

My 3DS is updated and running the latest firmware, if I buy a DSTWO tomorrow, I'd have to use a non-updated 3DS/DS to install the latest DSTWO firmware, right? I won't be able to update it on my 3DS?

By the way, is DSTWO the best flashcard for 3DS? =P

Chubbo1793

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So let me see if I got this right.

My 3DS is updated and running the latest firmware, if I buy a DSTWO tomorrow, I'd have to use a non-updated 3DS/DS to install the latest DSTWO firmware, right? I won't be able to update it on my 3DS?

By the way, is DSTWO the best flashcard for 3DS? =P

AFAIK yeah.

If you want all the features like great, but not perfect, GBA and SNES emulation, then yes. Plus, it has its own CPU, which gives it more power, but drains the DS's battery quicker.

CludioLeonardoBa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys,

My name is Claudio, i'm a gamer from Brazil and let me share my history with you.
My brother has a 3DS with a R4i3D, that he updated to 4.0.9-U without asking me to update the card, when i tried to update the card in my DSlite Pokemon Edition (I am very fond of special editions), my DS turned off, damaging the card... I'm asking: How do I fix the damage in the card? and what kind of damage it is?

Sorry for bad english and sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong place

Thanks, Claudio

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys,

My name is Claudio, i'm a gamer from Brazil and let me share my history with you.
My brother has a 3DS with a R4i3D, that he updated to 4.0.9-U without asking me to update the card, when i tried to update the card in my DSlite Pokemon Edition (I am very fond of special editions), my DS turned off, damaging the card... I'm asking: How do I fix the damage in the card? and what kind of damage it is?

Sorry for bad english and sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong place

Thanks, Claudio
You'll need a second flash cart in order to unbrick the first. You'll need to start the update program on the new flash cart in the DS Lite, then take that cart out, put the broken one in, and start the update to the update is applied to the broken cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: