OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
goembario said:
so further no updates for the other flashcards?
If I come across any I will update this thread again. Otherwise, nope.

QUOTE(test84 @ Jul 13 2011, 06:43 AM) I have a normal DSTT for my DS, can I use it on my 3DS?
Nope. As mentioned previously only carts which can work on the DSi can even have a chance of working on the 3DS.

The DSTTi, though, can work on 3DS, though not on the latest 3DS v2 updates (only on v1.00 or v1.10-1), using the patch in the first post of this topic.

storum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3ds is unbreakable hack so far, who knows maybe discover something in 2015.

ps: sorry but these three 3DS roms, the team was responsible for inventing a unique swirl them r4

Lunatics

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but can anyone tell me how to disable automatic updating? I checked the parental controls and didn't see any options about blocking updating.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
leeday100196 said:
Lunatics said:
Sorry but can anyone tell me how to disable automatic updating? I checked the parental controls and didn't see any options about blocking updating.
You're condemned now. There is no current way to disable auto-updates.
Yes you can.

(only v2 firmwares)
Settings->Internet Settings->Spotpass->Automatic Software Downloads

I really don't think it'll update automatically though. It'll just download auto but will ask for your approval to install.

molh394

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
GEi confirmed working on v2.0 with patch. Updated first post with the info, thanks to sp3ctr3 for testing it out. Double thanks to him for alerting me through PM.
smile.gif

Also (finally) updated the Acekard firmware update link. Looks like it still does not work on HW44. Sighs.

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v2.1.0-4 Update
The DSTWO does, in fact, work.

DSTWOMENU 1.11
3DS 'Fireware' version 1.09
Latest Firmware Patch applied: Link

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just about to post that there now seems to be a new system update for the 3DS, because the spotpass showed up asking to go ahead and update. (I declined)

Is this just one of those 'block the carts' updates, or does this add something meaningful?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
codezer0 said:
I was just about to post that there now seems to be a new system update for the 3DS, because the spotpass showed up asking to go ahead and update. (I declined)

Is this just one of those 'block the carts' updates, or does this add something meaningful?
It's okay. No carts blocked this time.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Snailface said:
codezer0 said:

It's okay. No carts blocked this time.
You sure? My AceKard 2i errors out my 3DS. It worked flawlessly on my previous firmware.

Xellos2099

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is the R4i gold the only card that work with the newest 3ds update atm? I see Acekard 2i on sale but soem said it doesn't work....

molh394

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Thanks guys! Thread updated to reflect the status of latest update.

Xellos2099: This update does not block any flashcarts, the only update which did is the original v2 update (2.00-2). If flashcarts are updated according to the instructions on the first post of this topic they should work fine.

------------

Edit: As you might have noticed I am not very active on the Temp anymore, because real life has finally started to pick up (my period of activity here coincided with a longgg break where I didn't have much to do). As such I might not be very on top of things and updates and future developments, and will increasingly be dependent on you guys to provide the information to update this thread.

Nevertheless I will still continue to update this thread as long as I am able to. If you have any genuine breaking news which I have not caught please do not hesitate to PM me, and I will have a look at it as soon as possible (I will also be immensely grateful, and will credit you by name in my posts here and in my new "List of People to Credit" on the first post). Thanks!

Austin1227

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I check my 3DS's HW? If it's HW44 does that mean my AceKard might not work? What are the chances of it working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol