3ds update

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by gbaboy123, Jul 25, 2011.

1. gbaboy123
    OP

gbaboy123 Banned

Banned
    May 14, 2011
    United States
    tree with wi fi
    I was asking if is safe to update the 3ds right now no news from the hack.

2. marcosxd

marcosxd Member

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2011
    Mexico
    update it, we don't know when or if the system is going to be hacked, why miss all the features?

3. PHALLIUS

PHALLIUS Member

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2003
    United States

You didn't even ask him if he has a flash card. Don't guinnie pig the guy. Do not install any updates if you have a flashcard. Wait until others with more experience have done it. Don't ever update if you are running homebrew unless you know EXACTLY what the update does.
    If this is an old update, refer to the forum for problems, flashcard updates and safety issues. If this is a brand new update, be patient. Unless a particular game requires it, or you want the features of the new update, never blindly update your 3ds, or any DS for that matter.

4. marcosxd

marcosxd Member

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2011
    Mexico
    Lol.. he asks if it is safe to update, I say yes. If he has a flashcard of course he will mention that on his post. Besides, this question has been answered a lot of times in the last weeks, if he does some research he will find all his answers, if he just opens a topic to get a fast answer, well, I already gave it to him.

So... yeah, it is safe to update!