Homebrew 3DS stopped working after updating luma

svordy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, recently, I experienced "errdisp" while trying to turn on animal crossing.
I don't know what caused it, maybe it was caused by me trying to use snickerstream and boot ntr selector and after turning it on, it crashed.
The logo of animal crossing dissapeared, and everytime i tried to boot it, "errdisp".
So i went on the internet and saw a guy say to update luma.
And when i did the 3ds blue light blinked. Thats when i realised i screwed up.
When i remove my sd card, the 3ds works fine.
Then i tried updating b9s and update luma again, but it didnt work.
I tried to get help in another thread that I made, but the guy helping me stopped responding.
I ried my brothers micro sd card that also has the homebrew files on his own 2ds xl, but changed the files to my files. Didn't work, proves that nothing is wrong with my micro sd card.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if the logo of animal crossing no longer appears, it suggests the luma folder isn't being detected. do you have boot.firm on the root of your sd card?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh wait, I think I know what the problem might be with the boot logo. hold select when you power on the system. the boot animation is listed in the configuration.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds like it's not detecting the boot.firm for some reason. I'd wait for someone else to respond, not sure what could be wrong unless the sd card isn't formatted to fat32.

svordy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
sounds like it's not detecting the boot.firm for some reason. I'd wait for someone else to respond, not sure what could be wrong unless the sd card isn't formatted to fat32.
It's in fat32 btw so I'm not really sure what could be the problem here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Oh you meant the game. scratch what I said earlier