Hacking 3DS Savegame Requests thread

andeers

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
anyone with a Bravely Default save on chapter 2 or 3? I lost my game, many hours of my life D; I don't care about levels!

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi guys, could anybody send me a decrypted save file from Pokemon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire? I'd like to do some investigation in the file concerning the Mirage Islands. The Elite Four should have already been defeated in the save. I'd really appreciate it, thanks.

Airavat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Hey guys, can I request a Devil Survivor OC save convert. I found a GW save online but I lack the actual Gateway and as many frustrated users pointed out, there doesn't seem to be any public info on converting without the flashcart.

Kamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can I request SMT IV New Game+ save data? I can only find gateway version on the net but I don't have gateway and there is no way to convert it to be usable by svdt/jksm to .cia version...

Shinigami_47

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
Does anyone have a save of Bravely Default EU, at the beginning or near, with a lot of workers ?
Thanks if you can find it.

TsundereRic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyone got a clean save file of pokemon x/y with female trainer selected (save after opening cutscene as early as you can possibly save)?

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just recently got back Zelda MM 3D because I had to sell it last time to get a N3DS. The last time I remember playing it, I think I was in front of Great Bay Temple. Does anyone have a save where you're starting Great Bay or at least near it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1