Hacking 3DS region transfer halp

MistWisp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, since i didn't got help in the NOOB Paradise thread, i decided to create this one XD

So, i have an European A9LH 2DS, if i format it, do the region transfer method after i format it and change it to USA...
Will i be able to enter the eShop, purchase fieldrunners and do the DSiWare transfer method with an original USA 3DS?

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
No at is, but since it"s an Original 3DS you can enable it, do this.
You first need to enter to your original region eShop with an NNID, if you don"t have one create one (note that purchases will be tied to that NNID), after that you need to open your eShop without an NNID, you can inject a blank NNID to make it quickier, you can get an already blank file from here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-bypass-nnid-bans-miiverse-online-eshop-etc.417999/
After that whn you try to connect to your original region eShop without the NNID you should get an error, that"s alright power off the console; after that you will be able to enter to the changed region eShop, only note that your original region eShop will stop working meanwhile, so if you want to use your original region eShop again you need to make the same process.

MistWisp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So let's see if i got it, i need to open eshop before region changing with my NNID, then after i should try to enter the eshop without one (injecting a blank one) then i'll get the error, then i'll region change it?

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Well, yes you can do it and it should works, even if so you can do that after the region change and I recommend to do it after you have the region changed Nand setted up since the System Format can cause problems (or well System Format with Tiny Format instead), also remeber to make a backup of the Nand before you region change.

Last edited by Clector,

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I didn't read the post, but I like that "halp"

edit: OK I've read the post now, I'm also interested in this topic, I want to ask:

1, will a emuNAND work in OP's situation?
2, a new 3DS can't get a new NNID after region change that I know from the guide, but can you use system transfer to give it a NNID?

Last edited by JimmyZ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...