Hacking 3DS rebooting after turning on

Gvm9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use a New Nintendo 3DS with CFW, and a problem started occurring recently. When I boot my 3DS, it reboots again and again forever until I turn it off. I have a splash screen that lets me see it reboot again and again. I can still access Godmode and Luma. It started happening when I powered on my 3DS when it was closed and when I opened it, it was just a black screen. I rebooted the 3DS, and this started happening. I can't find anything about this online. Please help or ask other questions to be able to help! Thanks!

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I use a New Nintendo 3DS with CFW, and a problem started occurring recently. When I boot my 3DS, it reboots again and again forever until I turn it off. I have a splash screen that lets me see it reboot again and again. I can still access Godmode and Luma. It started happening when I powered on my 3DS when it was closed and when I opened it, it was just a black screen. I rebooted the 3DS, and this started happening. I can't find anything about this online. Please help or ask other questions to be able to help! Thanks!
If you can get the battery out. I would say to let the console use any remnant battery charge and drain fully. let sit for a few minutes and put battery back in and try powering console on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy