Homebrew 3DS NOT LOADING DS GAMES HELP!!!!

Vlone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason after i updated to 11.6 my 3ds hasn't been able to load up dsi ware or any ds games in general idk whats going on if it's the update or b9s i have no idea

Soulsilve2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have this problem,and just now tried the guide thing.TWLoader is still crashing back to home menu with no error after crashing.When i go to open anything else like a digital title,app or physical cart it then hangs on 3ds logo.

Edit:I assume OP has this same issue...

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
didn't work :(
in the words of Johnny 5, "Need More Input!" cant exactly help if we dont know how you migrate dto B9S, what your previous setup was, did you move from Emunand to Sysnand. are you sticking to emunand . any modified twl bits (loading a patched twlbg.cxi etc) do you get an error. do you stick at a whitescreen? does the 3DS just immediately Shut off? be descriptive of everything you can recall you've done since you did Any modifications that go near twl before we can Diagnose your problem find out why TWL Functionality is busted and how to repair it in teh course if it can w/o a complete nandtransfeer or whatever teh case maybe.

Vlone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have this problem,and just now tried the guide thing.TWLoader is still crashing back to home menu with no error after crashing.When i go to open anything else like a digital title,app or physical cart it then hangs on 3ds logo.

Edit:I assume OP has this same issue...
So I managed to fix it by updating luma :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY