3Ds NNID Question

Discussion in '3DS - Nintendo Network' started by TheVinAnator, Mar 31, 2016.

1. TheVinAnator
    OP

TheVinAnator GBATemp's Greatest Vin

Jan 10, 2016
    Canada
    NO COFFEI!
    basically i dont know how i missed it and ive been meaning to ask of this for a while but when i created my nnid by accident i rushed through it and set the wrong birth year :( so with a9lh o3ds and 9.2 10.7 emunand on my n3ds do you think its possible especially cause i wanna link it with my nintendo but "im not of age" although i am. Thanks for the help i appreciate it ! :D

2. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    It will take you an email and/or call to big N... assuming they're willing to cooperate!

It's probably easier to just create a new account, assuming you didn't pick the account name of your life...

TheVinAnator and CloudCocopuffs like this.
  3. TheVinAnator
    OP

Jan 10, 2016
    Canada
    NO COFFEI!
    its definetely not the name of my life at all lol but i have gotten a few games with it and stuff would that make any differences or anything?

4. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    Your choice, but now that you're fully hacked, you can redownload eShop stuff you own from a PC, so that you have legal backups that will work even when the eShop will close, so I don't find that such a big deal!

TheVinAnator likes this.
  5. TheVinAnator
    OP

Jan 10, 2016
    Canada
    NO COFFEI!
    true although for wii u do you think i should just create a new user on my wii u for my new nnid and get digital games and stuff on there so my nintendo will give me points or is there a better way?