3ds homebrew

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by 3dslove79, Jul 27, 2014.

1. 3dslove79
    OP

3dslove79 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 27, 2014
    Italy
    Hi everyone i am a new user of this site , i want only do a question :is possible to convert .3ds homebrew to .dat or .elf homebrews?

2. MegaBassBX

MegaBassBX The Noble Sate User

Nov 7, 2011
    Abu Dhabi
  3. IronClouds

IronClouds GBAtemp's Pokébro

May 8, 2010
    United States
    If you look at the stickies in this forum, there is a thread titled "Homebrew Development." Here's the direct link: http://gbatemp.net/threads/homebrew-development.360646/

You will find everything you need to know in there. Just so you know, this forum is most helpful if you try helping yourself first rather than create a new thread asking a question that's easily found by just looking up in the main board -- 2 seconds of your time. People don't take too kindly here to new users expecting to be "spoon-fed" answers that are easily found with a little effort on your part. This is because it gives off the impression that your time is more valuable than someone else's, which just looks bad on you.

Not trying to be rude, just realistic. Hope you visit more and become more active here after you've found the answer to your question! Welcome to GBATemp!

4. 3dslove79
    OP

Jul 27, 2014
    Italy
    Sorry :mellow: I don't know this , but i hope i can help in something in this site :lol:

IronClouds likes this.
  5. IronClouds

IronClouds GBAtemp's Pokébro

May 8, 2010
    United States
    No worries, not many people know this when they join. Then they post threads like these, and many users are rude in the replies (I've been guilty of this in the past, but I'm trying to change!). I realized this and figured you're either lazy or didn't know, but gave you the benefit of the doubt and am glad I did. Enjoy your stay here! :)

6. 3dslove79
    OP

Jul 27, 2014
    Italy